Wedding favours

Have you tried the tuxedos in a variety of colours to suit your scheme? We do them for 1.25 each, filled and done for you or we can get the stuff you need if you would rather do it yourself.

Hi

I've looked at miniture alchol for men at my wedding went on a site called "Just a glass miniture alcoholic favors" i found absolut vodka, barcardi and gin for around £1.80 per bottle or there cheaper if your buying more than 12!!! i thought this was very resonable. the whisky and port is more expensive.

Hope this helps.

Lou

We recently filmed a wedding where they had the black tuxedo favour boxes filled with chocolate footballs. I think you can get them from Confetti. They looked brilliant and looked like they went down a treat..... :)

Hey guys,

I need some help :confused:

I've been asked to come up with some ideas for my sister in law to be on what she could have as little keepsakes on the tables for guests.

She's already got favours sorted out but wanted something that all the guests could take away and keep. Something that could possibly be made to save on costs or quite cheap to buy. ITS A BIG WEDDING :shocked:

She attended a wedding last year and they had little bookmarks with a love poem on so something a long these lines would be ideal.

Please help me :help::help::help::help:

:thumbsup: xx

How about little packets of seeds that guests could plant at home? When they flower they will be reminded of your sisters wedding.

And they're only 19p a packet in Netto ... you could get Love-in-a-Mist or Hearts-ease, maybe print off a label with their names and date on it, to match the place-cards or wedding colours.

Do people really keep this sort of thing, or is it like a party bag that gets thrown in the bin as soon as the kids get home? Seems a bit of a waste of money that'd be better in their pocket than squandered on people who won't really care whether they have a keepsake of someone else's wedding? No wonder it cost so much to have a wedding these days. I'm trying to persuade my daughter to elope, or go abroad for her nuptials. I'm so mean aren't I? :D

i'm doing the seeds thing as its easy for the ladies to slip in handbags - when you get a large sized favour its often left on the table and you forget all about it!

thanks for the netto tip ruby!

thanks for the netto tip ruby!
I've bought loads of different sorts, virginian stock, candytuft, godetia etc. If they all come up, I'll have a beautiful garden :D

If you've never seen it Love-in-a-Mist is very pretty, lots of colours and its other name is Persian Jewels.

Seeds are a great idea! You could make a tag and attach it and put a few words on like, plant these seeds and watch our love grow!

I am going to make some ceramic hearts and hand paint the names of all guests on them for different place names. I am going to try and find somwhere who will fire and glaze them after and attach to the napkins with a co-ordinating ribbon.

seeds are a brilliant idea, im so glad i stumbled accross this thread now ;) im getting married this year, and purchased 100 baby blue lil organza bags, to tie in with my blue n white theme (i know the name says alot) i was going to get love heart sweets personalised, but i think the seed idea is more personal, and i think a trip to the netto is in order lol, so thank you Ruby, xx :D

seeds are a brilliant idea, im so glad i stumbled accross this thread now ;) im getting married this year, and purchased 100 baby blue lil organza bags, to tie in with my blue n white theme (i know the name says alot) i was going to get love heart sweets personalised, but i think the seed idea is more personal, and i think a trip to the netto is in order lol, so thank you Ruby, xx :D
I just :love: Netto! The nice thing about Love in a Mist is that they have pretty ferny leaves, the flowers are a mix of colours from white through pale blue and pink to red and purple, the seed heads are big and squishy and they'll seed on and come up year after year. Ideal for a wedding favour, really.

The lucky recipients will never forget you or your wedding! Hope it goes well and you have a lovely, sunny day x

Another nice idea I have seen is seed paper, a seller on ebay sells lovely heart shaped seed papers, which are so cute!