Obama or McCain?

Obama or McCain  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Obama or McCain

• Obama
    • McCain

Obama, along with every other sane human being in the world. But it's not the sane human beings entitled to vote.... it's the americans.

Obama, along with every other sane human being in the world. But it's not the sane human beings entitled to vote.... it's the americans.

You will be surprised to learn that not every American is one sandwich short of a picnic :)

Anyway, I dont care either way. Whichever way you look at it.... whether it be Obama or McCain, they will be the puppet on the string just like Bush and will have to do as the special people say.

There isn't an option for dont give a ****!

No but he will effectively control whoever wins in America. He is an old Etonion and they will respect his superior intelect.

I STILL want to vote for Michael Palin! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

StarSparkle :)

Scenario 3) Obama actually wins, but on a technicality there is a recount in Florida, and during the confusion judges eventually decide that Bush should still be President anyway for another 4 years

Don't even JOKE about that! :o:help: :help: :help: :help:

StarSparkle

Don't even JOKE about that! :o:help: :help: :help: :help:

StarSparkle

Oh, I wouldnt mind Bush for a further 4 years. I have come to love him and his unique quirkiness. It wont be the same without him :)

Oh, I wouldnt mind Bush for a further 4 years. I have come to love him and his unique quirkiness. It wont be the same without him :)

That's a good point - he has given a great deal of amusement to the world with his "I'm an idiot" routine for the last few years. He's come out with some of the best comedy lines I've ever heard! :hihi: He is very special...

StarSparkle

I'd like to vote for a bag of McCain oven chips. It would have more global awareness than Senators Mccain and Obama put together.