How Short is Short then?

Im 5ft 11 so short to me is anyone below 5ft 7 :) (sorry)

I'm 5ft 8inchs, am i acceptable

Yes, but little men look very funny.

He did catch me having a little look, and when he realised he was being looked at had an air of embarrasment about him :hihi:

Looked like a little frightened pigme, as he covered his winckle :hihi::hihi::hihi: you should have seen his face

Please explain, why were you spying on a short man in the shower? :huh: You big 5ft 8 perv, you! :hihi:

Or was it your OH? :confused:

Im 5ft 11 so short to me is anyone below 5ft 7 :) (sorry)

Is that so? - then platforms it is then:P

I would say I feel pretty average height at about 5 ft 6/7...

Yes, but little men look very funny.

He did catch me having a little look, and when he realised he was being looked at had an air of embarrasment about him :hihi:

Looked like a little frightened pigme, as he covered his winckle :hihi::hihi::hihi: you should have seen his face

where the heck were you both?:suspect:

Please explain, why were you spying on a short man in the shower? :huh: You big 5ft 8 perv, you! :hihi:

Or was it your OH? :confused:

What it was, I got a free ticket for Livingwell Health Club from a friend.

While I was in there I saw a friend (a different one) I'd not seen for a while (the one who is 5ft 2), we had a chat and then went out ways.

Later in the shower cubicle, I was just finishing rinsing myself off, and my old mate (the one at 5ft 2) walked in the shower opposite, and it was the most amusing thing I'd ever seen, little hairy, wobbly, stumpy naked person. As he turned round, out of curiousity, i had a little look at a place I shouldn't and thats when he deseratly covered up :D

It looked so funny.

I can see why a woman finds athletic 6 footers a turn on, from this poor blokes point of view, if a woman saw a small man naked, she would probably have a little giggle.

im jus over 6 feet although i wish i was a little shorter im fed up off havin 2 buy trousers from the tall section it wouldnt be so bad if every shop did a tall section but its only a select few really gets me mad!

Im about 6ft 1 and for me the worst part is having a really bad centre of balance......i kind of wish i was about 2 inches shorter.....

Pfffft.

As if you two could reach my knee caps:rolleyes::hihi:

Pfffft yerself - I've got stepladders :P:P:banana:

Pfffft yerself - I've got stepladders :P:P:banana:

Does someone give you a leg up to get on the bottom step?:D

Does someone give you a leg up to get on the bottom step?:D

That's one of the things the pogo stick is for........ did I mention I have a pogo stick ???

:suspect::heyhey:

That's one of the things the pogo stick is for........ did I mention I have a pogo stick ???

:suspect::heyhey:

No.

But thats something I have to see:wow: