Anyone else know what shops are being built in crystal peaks?

the unit in main centrum where officers club is going to be WHSMITHS and carphone warehouse is coming in, where GTNEWS used to be is going to be a Langerie Shop (Have i spelt that right lol) i know this cus i own a salon in there in market we are in the middle of negotiating taking over the old select clothing unit but the landlords are taking ****, becuase we are not a high street name they are wanting 6 month rent deposit which is touchin 30 grand and 3 months rent in advance which is totalling 40.000 just to get in without having to do it out, its ridiculous think we are just going to stay in market where my salon is eaving most days, not taking the risk

They should put a UCI back in! I miss that place.

the unit in main centrum where officers club is going to be WHSMITHS and carphone warehouse is coming in, where GTNEWS used to be is going to be a Langerie Shop (Have i spelt that right lol) i know this cus i own a salon in there in market we are in the middle of negotiating taking over the old select clothing unit but the landlords are taking ****, becuase we are not a high street name they are wanting 6 month rent deposit which is touchin 30 grand and 3 months rent in advance which is totalling 40.000 just to get in without having to do it out, its ridiculous think we are just going to stay in market where my salon is eaving most days, not taking the risk

Thats pure greed, Sorry to hear about that.Its so weird thinking of how many times I have walked past your work and never known I have actually been so close to another forumer and not known it.I love WHsmiths just got back into reading so its great news for me.

theres a camille lingerie shop at the outlet in doncaster - waste of a unit cos it is horrible undies!! maybe your grans would like it.........

Well some bad news another phone shop coming T- Mobile they are now recruiting staff.

That will be 5 then, wonder when Orange are opening to complete the set lol. Can't see Carphone warehouse opening another when there is already one there.

That will be 5 then, wonder when Orange are opening to complete the set lol. Can't see Carphone warehouse opening another when there is already one there.

Greggs have got 2 outlets in Crystal Peaks so maybe Carphone Warehouse are following their example, unless Carphone Warehouse are just moving to a different unit? No doubt we will know eventually as the crowds rush to Crystal Peaks to see loads of mobile phone shops!

just heard that subway is going to be at drakehouse retail.

about time we had some good shops in crystal peaks wh smiths and now a subway any chance of getting a hmv ?

They should have a decent priced coffee shop selling proper coffee, the one downstairs is too expensive and staffed by folks that dont know what their doing. i got a spicy chicken wrap last week looked at the picture thought mmm that looks nice, when it came it was half the size, thats a bit naughty!! was going to say something but the young staff were so busy and it didnt look as if there was a supervisor there

They should have a decent priced coffee shop selling proper coffee, the one downstairs is too expensive and staffed by folks that dont know what their doing. i got a spicy chicken wrap last week looked at the picture thought mmm that looks nice, when it came it was half the size, thats a bit naughty!! was going to say something but the young staff were so busy and it didnt look as if there was a supervisor there

I have to say i've used it twice and had the same opinion as you.