Ross And Brand - How Far Is Too Far?

As shown here: 11 hads

I cannot imagine how appalling it would be to hear your daughter had had had had had had had had had had had sex with that mucky Dickensian tosspot. :suspect:

The sentence works better with just the one "had".

I cannot imagine how appalling it would be to hear your daughter had sex with that mucky Dickensian tosspot.

It certainly does :thumbsup:

all i can say any woman what would lay under russell (pump & squirt) brand would lay under a grass sod

a bit of respect for people,s feelings would be a good start

classic :hihi: :hihi:

Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand have apparently phoned Andrew Sachs (Manuel in Fawlty Towers) live on air and left several obscene messages on his ansaphone wherin Brand claims to have slept with Sachs` granddaughter, making vile comments about it.

Are there no boundaries any more? This is a dreadful attack on a man of 78 and a young woman.

I really hope Mr Sachs makes a formal complaint to the police, and that a prosecution follows.

I can see no point in complaining to the BBC, who passed this vile behaviour as fit for broadcast. They clearly have absolutely no moral standards left at all.

Or is it just me that is too old fashioned?

sensationalism to gain listeners should be moderated,i hope they throw the book at them in court..

Ricky Gervais had the best idea, I saw, a week or two ago, when I was unfortunate enough to catch part of Woss's TV show, where Woss was mocking Gervais.

Gervais just told Woss to "eff off".

Advice, I think, that Woss and Brand ought to take seriously:- "blanky off" permanently, off our airwaves and our TV screens.

There's "jokes" and there's "jokes", and then there's what they did to Andrew Sachs, which amounts to nothing more than harassment. Not funny at all.

agree with you plain talker

I dont find Russ Brand remotely funny

And Johnathon Ross ego is only slightly smaller than Simon Cowells

agree with you plain talker

I dont find Russ Brand remotely funny

And Johnathon Ross ego is only slightly smaller than Simon Cowells

My opinion is that JR's ego is so large, it has a postcode of its own!

The man is a legend in his own lunchtime! Covered in love bites:- all of them Self-inflicted!

I remember Jonathan Ross being extremely sensitive when someone questioned his daughter's names Honey Betsy or Betty Kitten or something similar, and I am surprised he gets so many famous guests on his show, perhaps that's where the BBC spend the license money.

Russell Brand was on Paul O'Grady's show last week, he did behave but then it was 5pm and there would be children watching.

The only famous guests he gets are ones with something to sell, so I don't imagine it costs the BBC much at all.

if ross was made of chocolate he would lick himself to death ............ ponce

Russel brand has never been funny, the only time i am likely to laugh at him is if ever i got close enough to throw a match on that ridiculous backcombed barnet.