Ross And Brand - How Far Is Too Far?

I remember Jonathan Ross being extremely sensitive when someone questioned his daughter's names Honey Betsy or Betty Kitten or something similar, and I am surprised he gets so many famous guests on his show, perhaps that's where the BBC spend the license money.

Russell Brand was on Paul O'Grady's show last week, he did behave but then it was 5pm and there would be children watching.

his children, by Jane Goldman are

Betty Kitten, Harvey Kirby and Honey Kinney.

Thanks for that PT

no probs, Cressida,

It's just another example of "celebs" giving saddling thier kids with outrageous names.

It's just another example of "celebs" giving saddling thier kids with outrageous names.

I personally will never forgive my parents for calling me SugarPuff. Oh how I struggled through school!

As for Russell Brand, I am one of the rudest, crudest people I know when it comes to humour, but even he disgusts me and I squirm with embarrassment for his family whenever I am unfortunate enough to see him on TV. I even stopped watching Big Brother's Little Brother when he presented it the other year, and I'm a massive BB fan.

Foul pig.

He's not half as bad as Jonathan Ross though. There's just something horribly unsavoury about that man. No matter what bad thing I read about JR, I'd find myself able to believe it ...

Urgh..this story has been bugging me all evening.

It's not just that the "prank" was puerile, unfunny, offensive and illegal it's the fact that these two overpaid to.sspots (paid by us in fact, by Govt order, and if we don't pay we get fined and sent to prison) picked on such a mild mannered and inoffensive person to have a go at.

The "joke" would have been unfunny and naff and offensive under any circumstances but they picked on someone completely unassuming, decent and well liked.

His restrained reaction to the whole episode says everything about the qualities he has as a human being and the lack of any corresponding qualities in those talentless halfwits. The BBC executive who allowed this to go out should be sacked, without a big cash payout from the mugs who pay the license fee, and the two idiots who think they are God's gift to comedy should eff off to Channel 5 or somewhere where we don't have to pay for them.

Ah thank you, rant over :thumbsup:

quite, taxman, just goes to show what a gentleman Andrew Sachs is, and how dignified, even when subjected to this excuse for humour.

they should be prosecuted under the telecommunications act, for making a call intended to annoy, harrass or distress... (quite apart from being criminally unfunny!)

It would seem the only talent the BBC has left is it's talent for wasting our money.:rant: It's obvious that two of the biggest BBC Gravy Train passengers are going to have to resort to such truly pathetic stunts to keep themselves entertained, as they haven't an ounce of talent. WHY does the BBC keep fuelling the illusion that people want to see and listen to these two? WE DON'T. I'm amazed that the jumped up excuse for a pwesenter is still on air after the truly insulting and vicious things he's said about a long list of people including Toyah and Princess Anne. Andrew Sachs is worlds apart from these two. Now he IS really talented and truly funny.

I really hope they get prosecuted for this.

I dislike them both to be honest, cannot find ANYTHING remotely funny about either of them.

Jonathan, having children of his own too, should realise how he'd feel if a so-called "comedian" rang him and left messages on his answerphone pertaining to his daughters.

quite, taxman, just goes to show what a gentleman Andrew Sachs is, and how dignified, even when subjected to this excuse for humour.

they should be prosecuted under the telecommunications act, for making a call intended to annoy, harrass or distress... (quite apart from being criminally unfunny!)

they should prosecuted under the trades description act