Ross And Brand - How Far Is Too Far?

Fantastic.

You carry on justifying your flawed arguement to yourself and the rest of the righteous squad. I'm off.

Thankyou and goodnight.

Isn't the REAL truth the fact that you have now understood the huge flaw in YOUR argument.

You haven't answered my question about FoneJacker, why run away now, unless you have no answer to it?

If this had been initially reported in anything other than the Daily Fail, would people be getting their knickers in SUCH a twist over it? I agree that both Bland and Wossy's heads should roll for this, but I do think more's being made of it by the media than there needs to be.

But he did shag her grand-daughter. If she doesn't want him to know that she should have thought about that before she opened her legs.
Well, at least we have the measure of your true colours, now. What a thoroughly disgusting remark to make. :gag: I can see now why you're tacitly supporting them.

So, in your opinion, any young woman who's unwise enough to indulge in sexual activities with that little scroat should actually consider that he might tell her grandfather (and the nation) on his radio show, sniggering about it with his equally pervy friend? Jeeze ... :rolleyes:

In fact I guess that was Radio 2's only award winning show. So we now have more dross from the likes of Steve Wright; the joy!

Radio 2 has been slowly getting worse for years. They're now playing chart stuff. And to make matters worse, the same songs are played by different presenters. Monday for example - the new Girls Aloud single was played five times. In an eight hour day that's pretty poor going.

Has anyone seen a TV show called Fonejacker? Why wasn't there the same moral outcry when it was first shown?

A) It's crap

B) Nobody watches it!

I'm amazed by the fact that you don't seem to comprehend that individuals are able to look at a series of events - the transcripts, the audio and video - and come to their own conclusions based on those events and their ability to imagine their own thoughts, feelings and actions if they and their relatives had been placed in a similar set of circumstances.

Ah... I understand now... YOU were one of the TWO people who heard the radio show at the time it was broadcast and complained. Congratulations on leading the charge. I was under the mistaken impression that the only reason that most of us had heard of this pathetic stunt was because The Mail and The Sun had picked up the story and hyped it in order to sell newspapers...

Tut.... silly me....

The most shocking thing of this whole episode is seeing Russell Brand being described as a 'comedian'.

When was the last time you didn't see or hear product placement adverts on a BBC show?

How many days in the 365 didn't you hear ipod, iphone etc on the 6 o'clock news?

In answer to the above, yes I am saying Brown and Cameron are petty minded, but not Sachs who I suggested should take the BBC to court over the broadcast.

That the Prime Minister should get involved in a dispute about a Radio 2 show and some stupid presenters is completely ridiculous.

Again, as I have said, it goes much deeper than just Ross or Brand, it's about what is deemed acceptable and what isn't.

If broadcaster's and comedian presenters aren't pulled up on this, then you have to wonder what else can be considered fair game.

Gordon Brown is the current Prime Minister,and I think it wholly appropriate that he has voiced his opinion on this matter.

Brown too is making a comment about the standards of broadcasting and common decency, and I'm sure the BBC are now aware of that, even though it seems to have been lost on some people.

This isn't an argument purely about Sachs, Ross or Brand it's a much bigger problem, that this incident has brought to the fore, and that is why politicians are getting involved.

What kind of a response is that? :roll: Best that no one sleeps with anyone then, lest the other party go bragging to alla nd sundry about it.:roll:

I'm not the one who was bragging on here about having slept with more than fifteen men.

Isn't the REAL truth the fact that you have now understood the huge flaw in YOUR argument.

You haven't answered my question about FoneJacker, why run away now, unless you have no answer to it?

When he makes the original call he has no idea who he will be talking to, so it could be old, young or anything. Yes, he asks for permission to broadcast the call afterwards, but by then the (so called) damage is done.

im feelong very sorry for brand now - yeah, he shoulda been reprimanded, and possibly suspended for a brief while, but i dont think he ought to have felt he'd no option other than to resign...