Ross And Brand - How Far Is Too Far?

saw an article in a magazine where this bird said me & russel made love about 6 times in 1 hour ..pump & squirt:suspect:
Did you really? How did she know about it? You're such a dark horse, pk, I didn't you played on both teams? :hihi:

Did you really? How did she know about it? You're such a dark horse, pk, I didn't you played on both teams? :hihi:
nice one ruby :thumbsup:

I cannot imagine how appalling it would be to hear your daughter had had (can I use 2 hads together) sex with that mucky Dickensian tosspot.

The sentence works better with just the one "had".

I cannot imagine how appalling it would be to hear your daughter had sex with that mucky Dickensian tosspot.

I like both Ross and Brand, but yes, they probably went too far. Then again, what do you expect?

a bit of respect for people,s feelings would be a good start

Given the views of a large number of people on both of them, I think that they should know the type of thing they're likely to get up to and so don't watch.

The BBC is a hotbed of liberal Pinkos, you'd fully expect them to have the morals of the sewer rat.

How can you be a communist and a liberal at the same time?

I make a point of not listening or watching anything that either of these two do, so I am unsurprised about this.

Shocked that either of them would let the thought enter their heads that this was even vaguely appropriate for daytime radio, offended on the Sachs family's behalf- yes.

Surprised- no.

I dont find either of them the least funny, especially Ross. !!! I can sit through one of his Friday night TV shows and not laugh once. In fact even his guests look embarrassed.!:rolleyes:

The BBC is a hotbed of liberal Pinkos, you'd fully expect them to have the morals of the sewer rat.

Unlike Max Mosley, Cecil Parkinson, Mark Oaten, David Mellor and many a Roman emperor..immorality was never the preserve of liberal pinkos.

Morality is such a personal thing, can anyone really be immoral?

Given the views of a large number of people on both of them, I think that they should know the type of thing they're likely to get up to and so don't watch.

I know we all have different tastes but I am puzzled why anyone would think there is anything featuring either of these two that is watchable. They have shown what kind of people they are ie they have no thought for what they have done to innocent people just in the pursuit of a cheap laugh.

I`d like to think they will reflect on their pathetic behaviour and offer the Sachs family a genuine heartfelt apology. I`d also like to see both of them sacked.

But I won`t hold my breath.