Your fave film of 2008

mine has to be mamma mia, i loved it, followed by sex and the city x whats yours? xxx

Persepolis was fantastic, followed by the Joy Division documentary.

Toss up between The Dark Knight or Star Wars: Clone Wars, both of which I have pre-ordered on DVD from HMV.com.

There Will Be Blood, followed by No Country For Old Men top my list this year.

For the summer season Iron Man and Dark Knight were certainly high-points.

I don't get out much but I loved sex and the city

I'm gonna go slightly off the beaten track and nominate In Bruges, simply for the fine performances by Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson.

In the Valley of Elah and Hellboy 2.

I'm gonna go slightly off the beaten track and nominate In Bruges, simply for the fine performances by Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson.

Ooh, for some reason I completely forgot about In Bruges. I'll pop that into third place on my list :)

For me it's an easy choice: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, but I also enjoyed Taken, Mamma Mia, Dark Knight. Seen loads of crap too, such as Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder, Burn After Reading.

Agree with Persepolis, In Bruges, Dark Night, No country for Old men. I don't think this was 2008, but a film that I've become completely obsessed with is There Will Be Blood.

And please don't class Mamma Mia as a film, it's light entertainment. It's the worst film I've ever seen, and I've not even seen it.

There Will Be Blood, followed by No Country For Old Men top my list this year.

For the summer season Iron Man and Dark Knight were certainly high-points.

I actually thought Iron Man was well, rubbish, not to put too fine a point on it.

I actually thought Iron Man was well, rubbish, not to put too fine a point on it.

Ditto for Clone Wars, but if we all liked the same things then the world would be a boring place. Iron Man was pure Marvel comics on the big screen and I loved it.

Missed off Persepolis, Gone Baby Gone, and (I'm sure) plenty of other films that impressed me.