Miss Naked Beauty with Gok Wan

He is an awful man. I wouldn`t be surprised if he secretly hates women and this is his way of humiliating them, because that`s what I see in his programmes.

And the women are fools for falling for it

He certainly is an awful man. However, far from hating women, I believe he is a pervert who hides behind the verisimilitude of homosexuality in order to make women feel comfortable about getting naked in front of him.

"............... that was Her Majesty The Queen's Christams address to Britain and The Commonwealth. Next on BBC1 a three hour Christmas Day omnibus edition of Eastenders. Viewers are warned that this programme contains scenes of Pat Butcher Naked from the start..................."

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ows-wRWgDMc

i cant remember what happened :rolleyes:

i was too busy staring at gok! :love:

is it just me or is that man a pure god?!

Is it me? am I missing something here - I think he's awful but I know a lot of women think like you. I freaked when one of my friends told me she wanted to have his babies :o

A Brooker fan will appreciate this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BZU77udim64

"It says so on the boooooox; it says so on the boooox" :hihi:

Back on topic, my good lady never really liked Gok that much until she interviewed him for her newspaper last year, she then fell totally under his spell. He's a very nice guy apparently.

Still no excuse for this programme though.

Why can't people just keep their clothes on??!! I would not want my partner parading around the streets or on the TV naked for all to see. Gok is corrupting the morals of Western society with this filth!