Sign in to follow this  

Unprovoked attack by tramp on West St

Hi,

I was stood waiting for my bus at about 4:20pm this afternoon on west street when a couple of old, trampy looking drunk men walked past (I have seen them hanging round town for years). One of the men, started shouting at an innocent man reading a book at the bus stop and the next thing the tramp started punching the man in the stomach, luckily the innocent man didnt retaliate and the tramp stopped. But as the tramp walked away he was still slurring and shouting abuse. Then these 2 men joined up with annother tramp man and tramp woman and sat on the floor outside popeyes kebab shop drinking cider and eating a kebab! I was quite scared to be honest!!

If it's the ones I'm thinking of then they were giving the guy who plays guitar near WH smith sometimes some grief too a few weeks back.

They are two characters who are well known for over indulging in the amber nectar, and both of them had been in the swim inn this lunchtime, swilling it down like their lives depended on it.

They are two characters who are well known for over indulging in the amber nectar, and both of them had been in the swim inn this lunchtime, swilling it down like their lives depended on it.
oy you...:hihi: