Anyone heard of a Gerald mullen

Funny how Scots criminals and gangsters are attracted Sheffield and South Yorkshire, at the moment there is one running Feba Custodia a security company (se Panorama about three months ago).

Also there is the guy who owns the racing stable at Bawtry who, also according to Panorama is from the Glasgow gangster fraternity.

think he did,close to ray morgan i think

i think they lived either on or just off eastern ave,thats where his wife janet lived when she was younger.:thumbsup:

wrong...fay mullen was simon mullens wife,both fay and simon were family friends for more years than i care to remember.no relation to gerry mullen at all.
sorry i was told his grandaughter was in the group.did he have a grandaughter called geraldine.

i think they lived either on or just off eastern ave,thats where his wife janet lived when she was younger.:thumbsup:

next door to stuart oldale .

Funny how Scots criminals and gangsters are attracted Sheffield and South Yorkshire, at the moment there is one running Feba Custodia a security company (se Panorama about three months ago).

Also there is the guy who owns the racing stable at Bawtry who, also according to Panorama is from the Glasgow gangster fraternity.

You should watch out Xenia you might end up with the Glasgow equivalent of a horses head on the pillow.

That would probably be a Shetland pony head dont you think?

You should watch out Xenia you might end up with the Glasgow equivalent of a horses head on the pillow.

Or maybe a Ptarmigan bludgeoned by a haggis?

That would probably be a Shetland pony head dont you think?

did he live on Erskine crescent when younger?

He did both geralds did jnr & snr theyre daughters margerat and alison too i lived opposite them most of my childhood but dont think they live there anymore cant say for sure iv seen alison in passing shes the normal 1 out of the family lol :hihi:

That's sort of true, the reason Gerald was on hand to help was because He'd done the glassing. Mel Brown was the lucky recipient. Gerald then followed him to the Hallamshire supposedly to finish the job off.(Hearsay).

I last saw Gerald at Max Edwards funeral probably 2005 or 6.

it was over a game of cards they were playing. mick crich saved mel browns life in the back of the hotel van. it was after that the hotel no longer opened up for the all day sunday lunch. apart from that gerald was a good sort

gerald mullen was the man who did the glassing on mel brown , he got time for it .

mich crich was the man who saved mels life by ramming a beer towell into the wound .

that is true... i did not realise that you had written this before i put my post. i worked there for many many years until it closed down