Millhouses knit and natter group

Hello

I'd like to come along too - I'm a student putting together a university project about knitting - would it be ok for me to come along and meet everyone?

(I'm a knitter too but beginner and would love to learn some tips from some professionals!)

Thanks!

Hello

I'd like to come along too - I'm a student putting together a university project about knitting - would it be ok for me to come along and meet everyone?

(I'm a knitter too but beginner and would love to learn some tips from some professionals!)

Thanks!

You'll be very welcome , as will anyone else who wants to join us.

i am gonna be there tommorrow

It was really good to meet you last night neome also Millie and Amanda. I hope we will have some great projects going by the New Year. Next meeting at the Robin Hood is on December 9th at any time after 7.30, look forward to seeing you then.

Sorry I couldn't make it this week. Glad you all had a good time. Looking forward to the next one.

hey sweep and every one else thanks for having me and making me feel comfortable.... i abandoned the scarf that i started that day... i learnt a new pattern from the internet.

I casted 44 stiches and from there 4knit and four purl in each row ... hope it turns out to be the way i wanted it to be

Hope to see you wearing the scarf on Dec 9th neome, sounds super.

Just to let you all know - the knitted Christmas tree looks amazing and will be on show at the Millhouses Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival which will be launched on Sunday Dec 7th. All welcome to visit the church which will be open to the public from Saturday 13 each day until Christmas.

Just to remind everybody that we are meeting from 7.30pm in the Robin Hood tomorrow ( Tues 9th Dec). Everyone welcome.

Just to let you know there will be no meeting over Xmas and New Year.The next knit and natter will be Tuesday 13th Jan.

Just to remind everyone we will be starting again on Tuesday 13 Jan at the Robin Hood pub 7.30pm onwards. Everyone welcome! If you can't knit just come for the natter.

I came along tonight, and had a nice evening, making a start on some of my "Stress Survival Kits". Thanks for making me welcome. :D It was nice to meet you all.

PT