Millhouses knit and natter group

has anyone got any crochet hooks or knitting needles or yarn they don't want? We are starting knit and natter at school and are having problems finding decently priced packs of crochet hooks.

hi everyone hope you are all ok and its knit and natter tomorrow 7.30pm onwards robin hood pub on millhouses lane. beginners and newcomers welcome.

Hi, Mondeoblade wishes to know when the next one of your meetings is. They have posted on the crafts group, so if anyone could let them know that would be great.

hi hope you are ok it was knit and natter last night the next one is the 1st of november

hi everyone i hope your all ok on saturday 5th of november at millhouses methodist church on millhouses lane,10.30-2 various stalls lunches served from 11.45 onwards and for you all you knitters out their, there will be a wool stall so come and stock up on wool if you need directions to the church then please message me

just a reminder that its our autumn fair tomorrow 10.30am til 2 at millhouses methodist church next to the robin hood pub on millhouses lane.

Hi there! When does the knitting group take place? Thanks x Emma

Hi im new to the forum and I would like to join something "crafty", I can knit quite well I think! ( Well I knitted matinee coats etc for my children.) I must say it would be nice to belong to something and also meet new people. When is the next meeting please? I am 51 will i fit in?? How many members are there?

hi yes you will fit in we have people who come who are in their late 20s and we go upto the age of 65 and the next one is this tuesday the 29th of november from 7.30pm at the robin hood pub ,millhouses

Hi there! When does the knitting group take place? Thanks x Emma

hi it takes place on a tuesday at the robin hood pub,from 7.30pm onwards and the next one is tuesday 29th november

I'm all confused with christmas etc - can someone tell me when the next meet is please?

https://www.facebook.com/events/295997170437362/

this link is to join in on our leap year blanket where we're all making a square per day and by the end of the year we'll hav 366 squares for a huge throw/blanket or maybe more to round off to end of the last row anyone at any level is free to join :o)