Millhouses knit and natter group

Yes, usual time and place.

Tues 31st May , Robin Hood , Abbeydale Rd , Millhouses. Meeting 7.30 onwards, everyone welcome.

Next meet Tuesday 14th June, from 7.30pm Robin Hood , Abbeydale Road, Millhouses.

Everyone welcome!

If you've not been before ,why not come along and meet us.

my car has broken down again so don't think I'm going to be able to make it this time.

is K&N tonight? cant get on facebook to ask ruth, viv or julie. :o( hoping to finally pop in after what seems like a year away lol xx

ok maybe scrap that visit. over done looking after darren (just had double hernia op) and the cleaning and animal cleaning so my arm is playing up grrrr. although 4 weeks since my own op but seem to be having some probs with the scar so will give it a miss for yet another session. really hope everyone is fine and will see you eventually soon xxxx

Hi, I have taken up knitting in the past year and I am looking to get involved with a knitting group and I am wondering if I could join your group? Where and when do you meet? Fionne

Hi, I have taken up knitting in the past year and I am looking to get involved with a knitting group and I am wondering if I could join your group? Where and when do you meet? Fionne

The ladies are a lovely group, and you will be made very welcome, flinch.

The meets are fortnightly,on Tuesdays, 7.30pm, at the Robin Hood pub, in Millhouses (Bottom of Millhouses lane) the next one is two weeks as yesterday (11th July, and then 25th July).

There's a range of abilities, from experienced to novice, and the more experienced are very helpful with advice if you are struggling.

Great! Thanks a lot. See you next time.

hi everyone hope you are all ok its knit and natter this tuesday 12th of jult 7.30pm onwards in the robin hood pub on millhouses lane see you there.

hi everyone hope you are all ok its knit and natter tomorrow 7.30pm in the robin hood pub on millhouses lane, hope to see you all there

hi everyone it knit and natter tomorrow 7.30pm onwards in the robin hood pub on millhouses lane