Millhouses knit and natter group

hi jenniker hope you are ok do you need directions to the robin hood or do you live locally

Thanks. I have google maps and a fast push-bike...so, I should be alright.

See you on Tuesday.

Jenniker

does the robin hood serve food? I work locally so will have to eat nearby i think.

Looking forward to meeting you all. :)

does the robin hood serve food? I work locally so will have to eat nearby i think.

Looking forward to meeting you all. :)

Yes, it does, but it can sometimes get a bit crowded, so I'd get in a bit early, to make sure.

Next meet Tues 26th Jan.

Newbies and oldies very welcome.

7.30 pm Robin Hood , Abbeydale Road, Millhouses.

as i've not been to robin hood before where do we meet??? count two more newbies coming, i best start on my squares ive decided to crochet or i'll be coming empty minded hahaha xx

is it actually on mmillhouse lane where it joins from abbeydale road? sorry just not from that side of town lol

Yes its at that junction, you can't miss it really, next to Methodist church.

We meet inside from 7.30 pm onwards. Walk in main (front) door, straight forward (bar on left) and past the bar is a few steps up and we sit there, if you can't see us ask at the bar.

just want to say me n pip really enjoyed going this evening. lovely welcome from you all and nice to put faces to names. see you on shrove tuesday, can't wait for the pancake mmm xxx :D

Glad you enjoyed it, was lovely to meet you both , and the other new people.

Will post details of the 'pancake pop-in' nearer to date of next meet.

hi all just thought i'd let you know i have finally managed to crochet a square!!! if you remember me i was sat in the corner and unpulled my crocheting three times due to how i was not doing too well lol, i have realised the reason being is because i was used to doing granny squares as a youngster. so confidence is now on the up yay:hihi:

hi everyone just to let you all know that the next tuesday is not pancake pop in at millhouses methodist church so its just a normal knit and natter see you all at 7.30 pm onwards.

hi everyone just to let you all know that the next tuesday is not pancake pop in at millhouses methodist church so its just a normal knit and natter see you all at 7.30 pm onwards.

awwwww no pancakes????? drat, will have to have pub lunch instead:hihi::hihi:

...even if you don't go to the meetings can you still sign up to the facebook group?