Millhouses knit and natter group

Next meet Tues 12th Jan, Robin Hood ,Millhouses, 7.30pm.

Everyone welcome.

Next meet Tues 12th Jan, Robin Hood ,Millhouses, 7.30pm.

Everyone welcome.

If it's still as poor as this, weather-wise, then I will have to "knock" again, this time. :(

I've been really looking forward to coming to the group but this weather is making it difficult. i managed to get the car stuck out in the snow today so I guess I'll be waiting until the next meet.

May not be able to make it myself, but others have confirmed they will be there.

Look forward to seeing you both in 2 weeks then!

hi,

i've been looking on googlemaps and can't seem to see the pub on there. is someone able to give directions?

thanks

hi,

i've been looking on googlemaps and can't seem to see the pub on there. is someone able to give directions?

thanks

It depends where you're coming from.

I think the easiest way to describe it, is as if you are coming along Abbeydale Road, past the big Tesco.

There's a big crossroads, with traffic lights, on Abbeydale road, Just before you get to Millhouses park.

Archer road is on the "Park" side, and Springfield road is on the other, just after Abbeydale Grange school, and Hastings road as you are facing out of town, headingtowards Totley.

Go right, up the hill (Springfield Road) about 25 yards. There's a junction with Millhouses lane, The pub is right on that junction.

The pub is a large double-fronted building, opposite Millhouses Methodist church

(beware as you head along Abbeydale Rd, as there are TWO ends to Archer road, It's not the one that meets Bannerdale road, before you get to the Tesco)

hi decdore where abouts insheffield do you live

The directions are fab thank you - have managed to locate it.

Hi,

I would like to join you for the next knitting meet. Do you already have a date?

Thanks.

Jen

Next meet Tues 26th Jan.

Newbies and oldies very welcome.

7.30 pm Robin Hood , Abbeydale Road, Millhouses.

hi jenniker hope you are ok do you need directions to the robin hood or do you live locally