Millhouses knit and natter group

I couldn't make it this time. Sorry I didn't get to meet you PT , and missed everyone else. See you all next time I hope. Sweep, can you confirm the next meet as the 27th? Thanks.

Yes Gingers the next Knit and natter is on Tues 27th January. Lovely to meet you too PT and all the other new people who came last night.

Just to remind everyone Millhouses Knit and Natter will meet at the Robin Hood from 7.30 onwards on Tuesday 10th Feb. Look forward to seeing you.

I was hoping to get to this tonight (Val, I've done the Stress Survival kit) but where I am the pavements are still treacherous, so looks like won't be able to make it, I'm afraid.

Next meet Tues 24th , Robin Hood , 7.30 onwards.

Next meet 24th March. All welcome.

Next meet Tuesday April 7th. Everyone welcome. 7.30 onwards Robin Hood

Millhouses.

A quick note to all the ladies (and occasional gents) who meet for 'Knit & Natter' at The Robin Hood, Millhouses.

Thank you so much for all your fabulous help with our recent charity evening for Comic Relief. Your knitted Red Nosed Teddies and Egg Cosies were raffled off during our Red Nose Quiz and our total donations amounted to £643.78. You are all wonderful!

See you next Tuesday......

Sharon

(Manager - Robin Hood)

Remember everyone is welcome. Arrive early to ensure a good seat!

Next meet Tuesday 22nd April.

If anyone has any spare wool and would like to knit/crochet a small blanket or two, the Sheffield Animal Pound is desperate for bedding (see thread in pet owners section).

Next meet Tues 5th May, 7.30pm in the Robin Hood at Millhouses. Look forward to seeing you all. Everyone welcome.

Still meeting alternate Tuesdays next one 16th June. Besides doing our own stuff we are making cot blankets for Samaritans Purse, Teddies for Tragedies and are now knitting/crocheting bags and slippers for the church Autumn Fair!!! It is all go and lots of fun. Please join us any time from 7:30 onwards.

Look forward to seeing you all on Tues 30th June. If anyone else wants to join us you'll be very welcome. 7.30 pm onwards in the Robin Hood at Millhouses.