Millhouses knit and natter group

Well, I'm a bloke, and I knit. I'm also an ex-county rugby player, weigh in at over 100kgs at 6 foot tall, and have 2 kids. I'm certrainly not gay either. Sadly I'm unlikely to be able to join you due to time constraints, but I thought I would post for the sake of solidarity.

There aren't that many of us, but we do exist.

thanx guys for all the support u guys have really made me feel welcomed.. i am excited about tommorrow cant wait....

peace

I have remembered to put a link to this thread in the useful knitting links sticky at the top and put your new group in the Tuesday meets section. Hope the meets carry on being good :)

All welcome at the Robin Hood for knitting, the Minister from the Methodist Church (man) is coming tonight

All welcome at the Robin Hood for knitting, the Minister from the Methodist Church (man) is coming tonight

I had planned to attend tonight, but my home help didn't turn up, so I couldn't make it. (by the time I'd sat waiting for my 17:30 hrs call which didn't materialise, it was 19:00, and was too late to start getting ready to set off)

I was disappointed.

So sorry you couldn't make it . Remember it is held every fortnight , so look forward to seeing you next time.

So sorry you couldn't make it . Remember it is held every fortnight , so look forward to seeing you next time.

It meets fortnightly?

Ok, I know there's the England under 21's match at Bramall Lane next Tuesday, which I have arranged to go to. I'm pleased it doesn't clash! :D

Just a thought:- is it accessible at the Robin Hood?

Just a thought:- is it accessible at the Robin Hood?

I think so. My friend who organizes this is going to check and one of us will confirm before next meeting.

I think so. My friend who organizes this is going to check and one of us will confirm before next meeting.

many grateful thanks. :D

Hi Plain Talker I have checked accessibility at the Robin Hood and and to get to the knitting area it is best to come in from Millhouses Lane via the patio entrance. Hope you can make it next Tuesday.

Thanks for checking that out Sweep . Look forward to seeing you , and Plain Talker, and anyone else who would like to join us next Tuesday.