Legends pub, Hillsborough corner

have you got a fishing liscence bladeloke , because you keep catching em don't you ?.

dont think this ones worth bothering with very tedious

go to bed, giro day, special bus, spotty kids. get worse of the mrs and kids mate.

wheres old front bottom . better get me waders on.

dont think this ones worth bothering with very tedious

go to bed, giro day, special bus, spotty kids. get worse of the mrs and kids mate.

wheres old front bottom . better get me waders on.

Bottled it.

Typical pig.

Bottled it.

Typical pig.

not a very happy chap are you ?

Bottled it.

Typical pig.

yes mate i've bottled it.

i'm a 14 year old spotty virgin who's scared of girls. i'm going to bed now cos i've got to get up for the special bus whilst my dad goes and fetches his giro from the shoreham street post office dragging his club foot as he goes.

jesus christ.:huh:

not a very happy chap are you ?

I'm fine. Just got back from Barnsley, not the best performance, but there we are.

Just bored of the internet warriors from Bumhole Lane trying to act all big and clever. Like I said, time and place.

I'm fine. Just got back from Barnsley, not the best performance, but there we are.

Just bored of the internet warriors from Bumhole Lane trying to act all big and clever. Like I said, time and place.

you lost and your sick fair enough , but the time and place crap is showing yerself up .

you lost and your sick fair enough , but the time and place crap is showing yerself up .

It appears a few Blades on here have been acting the big men, and PM'ing people with threats etc. Not clever in my opinion.

It appears a few Blades on here have been acting the big men, and PM'ing people with threats etc. Not clever in my opinion.

Will agree with you on that one...Especially towd Macky, hes a good un for a curly tailed lad :D

don't know anything about that , one thing I do know is anyone who wants to fight over sheffield football is an idiot . anyone Upset my family , me or anyone I care about then I will make sure they wish they never had heard of me , however any idiot wants to pm me about football I will just laugh at them .and if thats what this forums coming to it's not worth bothering with .

Well i just got off the train from Barnsley and it was a fat buzz

Well i just got off the train from Barnsley and it was a fat buzz

hope your not following the leeds liecester tips i reccomended . done a right few quid in this week .

can you believe it. i've just had a warning about insulting people.

look back over the last 2 days and you'll see why i'm gobsmacked.

give it but cant take it these wendy's. what would they have been like if they'd have lost.

there soooooooooooooooooooo easy :hihi:

nite nite. school in morning :thumbsup: