Legends pub, Hillsborough corner

Is your signiture on about yesterdays game because i thought Rotherham sang a lot more than you did.

Is your signiture on about yesterdays game because i thought Rotherham sang a lot more than you did.

yes mate we sang it to you cos you could'nt be heard. even did the ssshhhhh thing a few times and the ground fell deadly silent.

if yerv sold all your tickets clap yer hands lol

the tram back to town was also deadly silent with loads of pigs on it. victory is wasted on you lot :hihi:

i struggled to hear you lot bb, dont if it was because the section i was in was singing for alot of the match. in fact i only really heard you when we missed the penalty

I saw he blades fans sneaking out before the end aswell , dont worry i was polite and gave them a friendly little wave :hihi::hihi::hihi:

yer only as good as yer target lets yer be.

actually i was no where near legends. i was having a pint in southy club before walking down herries road to the ground. was in the bankers after with about 200 blades. you'd have thought we'd won.

dont tell front bottom tho i keep chucking him back in but he keeps coming back. what a clown.

Sounds like you've bottled it a bit there. Were you in legends or not or just more fantasy? Carpet slippers at the ready so as not to make any noise when the taxis arrived on the corner. Rubbish

If the only satisfaction you can after being on the losing side after weeks of saying you were going to destroy us, using such phrases as 'our victory', is to wind people up to bite, then so be it.

I honestly don't care.

If the only satisfaction you can after being on the losing side after weeks of saying you were going to destroy us, using such phrases as 'our victory', is to wind people up to bite, then so be it.

I honestly don't care.

go on then idiot show me where i said our victory regarding yesterdays game.

and you do care or you would'nt reply.

Sounds like you've bottled it a bit there. Were you in legends or not or just more fantasy? Carpet slippers at the ready so as not to make any noise when the taxis arrived on the corner. Rubbish

its not fantasy at all alex. 100 blades walked into legends at 11.00 told the wendies it is now a blade pub. so the wendies drank up and left.

go on then idiot show me where i said our victory regarding yesterdays game.

and you do care or you would'nt reply.

Idiot? Thanks very much....

I genuinely can't be bothered to sort through your posts, but I do remember pre-match you seemed to be full of confidence and looking forward to 'our victory'.

Roll on the next Derby day matey.

its not fantasy at all alex. 100 blades walked into legends at 11.00 told the wendies it is now a blade pub. so the wendies drank up and left.

From what I heard the BBC started throwing bottles and stuff and then the police came in and moved the Wednesday fans out of the pub

Idiot? Thanks very much....

I genuinely can't be bothered to sort through your posts, but I do remember pre-match you seemed to be full of confidence and looking forward to 'our victory'.

Roll on the next Derby day matey.

you cant sort through my post to find me talking about "our victory" on yesterdays game as i never said it. before having a pop at least do your home work.

i said i was confident but finished off by saying i was also confident in 1979.

From what I heard the BBC started throwing bottles and stuff and then the police came in and moved the Wednesday fans out of the pub

then you heard wrong.