Legends pub, Hillsborough corner

popped in for a beer yesterday with a few mates and wendy bolted for the door. whats up only came for a pre match beer with our porky chums.

cant understand the heavy handed policing either coming in and taking our flag out of the window. see you on london road for the rematch ;)

popped in for a beer yesterday with a few mates and wendy bolted for the door. whats up only came for a pre match beer with our porky chums.

cant understand the heavy handed policing either coming in and taking our flag out of the window. see you on london road for the rematch ;)

you should av com to the travs mate... im sure you would av been made welcome...

you should av com to the travs mate... im sure you would av been made welcome...

i know i would have. been mates with weeny for 40 years.

i know i would have. been mates with weeny for 40 years.

c u next time round then... went in with the lads.... 3 of whom were blades.... no bother what so ever...

edit??? although they aint daft enough to put a utd flag up or wear a utd shirt...??

I was outside legends for a good half hour, to be fair there were some main lads out yesterday, and fair does you took legends over, but the real result was up the road on the pitch 1-0 to the Blue's.

I was outside legends for a good half hour, to be fair there were some main lads out yesterday, and fair does you took legends over, but the real result was up the road on the pitch 1-0 to the Blue's.

outside.... you should have come in pal. not very hospitable you pigsters leaving us to drink on our own.

outside.... you should have come in pal. not very hospitable you pigsters leaving us to drink on our own.

I couldn't get in, i,ll try n post some of my phots later it wont do it for some reason, i got a good vid of us going into the ground at the side of the away fans aswell.

who's a big boy then,:hihi::hihi::hihi:

bet that was hard work then taking over a pub, with all the 90 year old regulars that "bolted" for the door

so why didn't you go to the travellers then, or even go round the corner to the ball ??? moron

nex time you an ya scummy mates want to act big 'try comin in a boozer wi a few lads in . see how long ya last then . faggott

who's a big boy then,:hihi::hihi::hihi:

bet that was hard work then taking over a pub, with all the 90 year old regulars that "bolted" for the door

so why didn't you go to the travellers then, or even go round the corner to the ball ??? moron

i am.....

they were very sprightly 90 year olds pal and quite trendy too swapping their flat caps for baseball caps. complete p*** take. :hihi:

nex time you an ya scummy mates want to act big 'try comin in a boozer wi a few lads in . see how long ya last then . faggott

hey thats homophobic. knock it off.

too old to go in the ball i'm over 15.:hihi:

too old to go in the ball i'm over 15.:hihi:

are you sure :huh: