Legends pub, Hillsborough corner

Lol!

Yeah, he really has done his reputation on here a world of good today. But then again, he won't be bothered 'cos he had your seat in the Legends, he put the flag u...[yawn]

i was up handsworth whatching the game in a pub,they was a lot of known faces in from the bbc,who allways brag about the code of conduct not hitting shirties,did not bother them yesterday they was slapping anyone who got in thier way.

heard it kicked off in the Turf later on at about 9ish

corker i cant send you what you wanted you have to free up some space in your pm's.

This is THE most pathetic thread I have ever read on SF and there has been a few.

I thought yesterday was supposed to be about football? And yet some seem more concerned with a group of adults acting like kids. 'Yeah about 100 took over a pub...put up a big flag...everybody left...police...'

I'll tell you what ****** me off. That my taxes go towards policing these morons, who effectively try and spoil an otherwise great day for everyone else.

Truly. Pathetic.

Grow up.

so why are you reading it.

Lol!

Yeah, he really has done his reputation on here a world of good today. But then again, he won't be bothered 'cos he had your seat in the Legends, he put the flag u...[yawn]

if you read it properly know all. i was in southy club not legends. just on a wind up thats clearly worked as a lot of you seem a tad upset.

and what makes you think my reputation on here means anything to me.

you keep on making people think your a lovely fella.

I thought it was funny that blades fans got packed back on the tram and sent back to town by the police, after blades fans went in legends

Still think they only came down as they knew most of the owls fans would be at the game

Apparently, I just recieved a PM, Legends are having a Leeds Utd night next Wednesday, and people who turn up in a Leeds shirt will recieve a suprise.

Anyone know what time to turn up?

Still think they only came down as they knew most of the owls fans would be at the game

what at 11.00

if you read it properly know all. i was in southy club not legends. just on a wind up thats clearly worked as a lot of you seem a tad upset.

what a tosser you really are . where you normally drink are you one o the chav's in the dev

My last post on this thread

I've been everywhere in the past to watch Wednesday and been in loads of pubs very near and next to various grounds, but in the correct manner, BIG diference,

Had a drink, talk, laugh with other fans. And gone back in after the match,

Few hairy moments, but on the whole if you're a proper football fan then you'll be welcomed by other proper football fans

What blade joke started here was something totally diferent

and what makes you think my reputation on here means anything to me.

you keep on making people think your a lovely fella.

Really. So the glamorisation of what happened, the knowledgeable stance about what happened and all the glib hooligan references are all circumspect then? Please.

If you read what I put, know all, then you'd realise that I did indeed say you wouldn't be bothered about your reputation on here. And all this in spite of the fact that you're on here pretty much all the time anyway.