Where was Sinatra's?

just read an old thread which mentioned Sinatra's. Please remind me where it was? I have vague memory of it being a part of my life but have no memory of what it was. How bad is that?

Sinatras was on Carver Street blondee, later became Beluga and then more recently (and still is I think ?) Orchis.

Sinatras was owned by Stevie Splash anyone remember him ?

he used to be the matchday PA/DJ at Hillsborough.

8) Nah Den Ace.........

This post has been censored by Spacehopper. I apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Spacehopper.

Flares on Carver Street used to be Millionaires Spacehopper, Club Uropa has previously been Isabellas and Pennys, a few years ago mind.

8) Nah Den Ace........

Isabellas! Jumpin' Jews of Judea..........That's the fella!

Alcohol - It really can play hideous tricks on the brain!

Thank you Michael_W...........It all makes sense now!

Regards,

Spacehopper.

Originally posted by Michael_W

Sinatras was owned by Stevie Splash anyone remember him ?

he used to be the matchday PA/DJ at Hillsborough.

Remember him - I know him! Go drinking with his brother fairly regularly.

Nomme

I remember Stevie Splash! I also remember the farce there was trying to get Millionaires opened too, after it was converted from a bed shop or sumthing. And can anyone remember having to buy a tray of curry or chilli to get into Charlie Parkers on a Sunday night just so they could get round the licencing laws to stay open late sunday. (I think that was why they did it anyway!?!?).

Spent many a night in Sinatra's and was quite good friends with Shane until Jean found out!!.... (The management)... lol Wonder if they're still an item?

Oh those times were fun!!

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2003 at 07:56, LynneH said:

I remember Stevie Splash! I also remember the farce there was trying to get Millionaires opened too, after it was converted from a bed shop or sumthing. And can anyone remember having to buy a tray of curry or chilli to get into Charlie Parkers on a Sunday night just so they could get round the licencing laws to stay open late sunday. (I think that was why they did it anyway!?!?).

Spent many a night in Sinatra's and was quite good friends with Shane until Jean found out!!.... (The management)... lol Wonder if they're still an item?

Oh those times were fun!!

What was the place, in the early 80's, that was opposite Sinatra's on Carver Street ? It also had an entrance on Carver Lane. It wasn't a night club, just regular pub hours, but had night club rules as in dress code.

dickens , then down the stairs to metro.

Steve is alive and well and has a restaurant/club/bar in the Caribbean. I was talking to him just a couple of days ago.

I spend my winters there, and see him often and we have had some good times together!

Can anyone remember the orange sports kit car that had Stevie Splash's name on it in the early/mid 80's?

Was regularly seen around crookes where he lived on the next road to us.