Where to get a good pay monthly laptop from?

I am after a good laptop that i can play the latest games on but i want it on pay monthly terms and under £30 per month were can i get one from?

carphone warehouse have them with the broadband dongle for £30 amonth

If you're going to want to play the latest games I doubt that any of those bundled with the mobile package are going to be powerful enough.

12 months * £30 = £360

I'd guess a decent gaming laptop is going to be a couple of hundred pounds more than that.

You could get a 13" Macbook Pro for £31 a month from the Apple website....

None of the mentioned laptops will play the latest games and certainly not free bundled ones!! If you really want to play the latest games in high res you still need a desktop. If you really want a laptop then get one with the Nvidea 9600m video chipset but it's probably going to cost you £800 or more.

Look at some of these. (not the first one)

http://www.nice-pc.co.uk/acatalog/performance_laptops.html

Dabs offer most things on finance as long as it's over about 350 quid.

Like neeeek says, you'll need to spend a fair amount to get a decent gaming laptop.

If you don't actually require to play games on the move (and most people don't) then get a gaming system and a cheap laptop, it'll work out better than a compromised gaming platform that you pay extra for.

Like someone mentioned before, these £30/p month jobbies are for pretty much bog standard laptops.

Steer clear from Apple Mac brandings.

This is a sweet laptop but you may be talking about 700 smokes for it:

http://www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h1249.htm

Maybe go for a PC if you're wanting to play "demanding" games. This way you can update, upgrade etc you rig.