Retribution for a wife beater.

Youre right he needs a good hiding, Hell get his jsut deserts one day, what goes around comes around.

I was just on my drive seeing a friend who had visited me off and the beater drove past the house in his car... Looks as if nothings happened yet... Im betting his wife dropped the charges.

Couldnt he fall down one of those local quarries on the way home drunk jabbers ???? just a thought like :huh::thumbsup:

Couldnt he fall down one of those local quarries on the way home drunk jabbers ???? just a thought like :huh::thumbsup:

Hes a fly bugger! Hes quick to lock himself away at the first sign of aggro- unless its from a woman then hes all for a feyt!

I'm sure they can still press charges in the cases of domestic violence even if the victim changes their mind. Somebody I knew called the police on her boyfriend, and later tried to drop the charges, but he went to court anyway. She went to speak in his defence :loopy: but he did get punished (not prison, but I can't remember what it was) anyway.

But if they couldn't find this man, and his car was still there and he normally never goes anywhere without it....where is he? You don't think she's taken matters into her own hands, do you? It wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.

Unfortunately domestic violence (this includes family members as well as husband and wife) their charges can be withdrawn unlike an attack on the street with people punching each other falls into the domain of prosecution by the CPS and not the police to be precise and no complaint can be withdrawn.

Muslim marriages have the highest incidence of domestic violence where the man is a wife beater and that is why Muslim courts will never be of any benefit in dealing with the problem, it only serves to hide it.

Any man that beats his wife is not a man in my eyes, how or why would you beat the person who presumably means the most to you in the whole world?

It's a minefield Jabbers as by acting against the 'wishes' of the abused woman in arresting and charging the abusive partner, she is effectively being further disempowered.

She needs to be disempowered. She can't look after herself, much less her daughter.

Jabberwocky, the answer here lies in the little girl. Please do not assume that the police, teachers, family etc have done what they should have done and reported this monster to social services for probable physical and definite emotional abuse of his daughter.

Get on the phone IMMEDIATLY and report himto the duty social worker. Ring them first thing on monday morning to make sure they have acted.

You have a daughter, think about it.

She needs to be disempowered. She can't look after herself, much less her daughter.

Jabberwocky, the answer here lies in the little girl. Please do not assume that the police, teachers, family etc have done what they should have done and reported this monster to social services for probable physical and definite emotional abuse of his daughter.

Get on the phone IMMEDIATLY and report himto the duty social worker. Ring them first thing on monday morning to make sure they have acted.

I agree with this.

Hes a coward and a bully and wont stand up to a man which makes him even worse.

Telling the social services could end the cycle of abuse and give everyone of the victims a fresh start.

Taken on board.

She is a lovely little thing too, Ill get the number and ring them on Monday. Somethings got to be done and if I dont do anything I dont think I could live with myself and to be truthful here, I think thats the reason I started this thread, although Ive heared that its already in hand, its not gonna hurt if I ring is it? An extra voice and all that...

Ill keep the thread updated.

Sounds like a job for a dark alley.

No patience with scumbags like him.

Taken on board.

She is a lovely little thing too, Ill get the number and ring them on Monday. Somethings got to be done and if I dont do anything I dont think I could live with myself and to be truthful here, I think thats the reason I started this thread, although Ive heared that its already in hand, its not gonna hurt if I ring is it? An extra voice and all that...

Ill keep the thread updated.

Good man :thumbsup:

Ey Up Jabberwocky. How did that phone call go today?