Are there no genuine nice young men left?

This is a bit of a sore subject for the person involved so I'm not naming names.

Basically the woman in question is 20 years old and is one of the most genuine people there is.

She's has a good job and is also currently at college.

She was going out with a guy who basically used her, only wanting her when he wasn't out drinking with his mates every night.

This is now all over because she didn't get home till 9.30pm last night and was too tired after being at college for 12 hours to go out with him and his mates for a drink.

All she wants is to find someone who is genuine, has a good sense of humour and wants to spend time with her.

Is this asking too much?

Where are all these young guys (20-26ish)....it seems like they've fell off the face of the earth.

If you think the pickin's of genuine nice guys are slim now, wait 20 years! All the guys my age want women your friend's age.:(

Dammit....38...could I just wear ill fitting trousers and walk around clutching my testicles so I look like I'm younger?

dude, you do that anyway :hihi:

I am Happy being single until i meet someone special always have been, just sometimes it would be nice to have that special girl to share the good and the bad times with, Not just for the sake of not wanting to be lonely though, Thats not fair on either person.

ha too true pal:thumbsup:

I would love to be in a relationship but damned if i will accept second best because i dont want to be single!

I know a few people who have been impatient and not all that happy now!

There are too many sweet young guys between 20 and 24/5ish!!! I'd like to know what happened to the 25-35 year olds lol

here!:hihi:

:(

:| Saying that, I'm not that nice anyhow, should the given age bracket be slightly more lenient :hihi:

:(:(

How lenient????:suspect::)

As for the talks of her staying single, she has been upto a few months ago when she met this guy while she was out, obviously thought he was really nice then turned out not to be.

It was never really what I'd call a relationship IMO as he'd just call her at about 10.30-11 ish at night and tell her he was bored.......I think in total she saw him about 7 times.

The only time they actually went out anywhere together was when they first met and he took her to the pictures!!

Obviously he's now back in the gutter where he belongs.

She's not 'looking' so to speak but it seems that guys are either ass holes, have just come out of a relationship and don't want another or they're married or gay.

If you think the pickin's of genuine nice guys are slim now, wait 20 years! All the guys my age want women your friend's age.:(

Not all of them........I'm in my 40's and am with a genuine, lovely guy who is 29 :)

This is a bit of a sore subject for the person involved so I'm not naming names.

Basically the woman in question is 20 years old and is one of the most genuine people there is.

She's has a good job and is also currently at college.

She was going out with a guy who basically used her, only wanting her when he wasn't out drinking with his mates every night.

This is now all over because she didn't get home till 9.30pm last night and was too tired after being at college for 12 hours to go out with him and his mates for a drink.

All she wants is to find someone who is genuine, has a good sense of humour and wants to spend time with her.

Is this asking too much?

Where are all these young guys (20-26ish)....it seems like they've fell off the face of the earth.

I am here as nice as they come :)

Not all of them........I'm in my 40's and am with a genuine, lovely guy who is 29 :)

Good Luck to you I say ! Well done ! :thumbsup:

A guy who is 29 is not my age -- or yours for that matter. Maybe when he hits 45, he'll want someone who is 23.:)

Maybe when he hits 45, he'll want someone who is 23.:)

I'll be sure to let you know if you're right or not.:)

I suppose a girl wanting a nice man is almost unheard of in these parts. Usually they want somebody who's locked up in jail.

In the olden days if a man was hard working, a gentleman and took care of his lady, he was seen as a real man.

Now, if he is like the above, he is seen as an oddball.

Your modern woman (18 yrs old) likes her man to be in and out of prison, have a drug problem, not work and be a dab hand with his fists (generally against her) and will always blame herself for the violence, mad :huh: