Are there no genuine nice young men left?

It seems that young lady is an exception to that rule in wanting a nice man. Usually women of that age want violent and obnoxious yobs who've got at least two spells in jail behind them, and treat genuinely nice fellas like s***.

Just because someone doesn't love you

in the way you want them to,

doesn't mean that they don't love you

with all they've got

but what happens when you've done the single thig, learned that its ok to be by yourself, then decide you may want to be in a relationship?

I'll tell you, all the good ones are married/in relationships etc and the only ones left in the world are 23!!!!

It seems that young lady is an exception to that rule in wanting a nice man. Usually women of that age want violent and obnoxious yobs who've got at least two spells in jail behind them.

Unfortunately very correct

but what happens when you've done the single thig, learned that its ok to be by yourself, then decide you may want to be in a relationship?

I'll tell you, all the good ones are married/in relationships etc and the only ones left in the world are 23!!!!

thinks it might be time to adopt a mrs robinson persona lol

tis an unlucky number 23...

What, just because it's a prime number?

Not true (repeated several times as that wasn't the 10 character limit).

Are you serious? The only guys I meet are 23!!!!

I think there is a severe lack of guys over the age of 23!

Oi, wench - I'm 25! :mad:

this 20 year old young lady can mould him :hihi:

He's mouldy already..........

There will be a nice young man, somewhere within your circle of friends, however he will be the geeky one, that all the girls go to when they need a shoulder to cry on...........however none of the girls will date him.

When I was a teen the more obnoxious you were the better.

The chap you described in your opening post (off drinking with the lads and only wants his woman for when he wants her) will always be a hit with women late teens/early 20s.