Shops that sell magnets

thanks but they dont sell horseshoe magnets. dont want to buy frpm manufacturers. from a shop .

I need a magnet to check my aluminium cans, anyone know where they sell them ? Not the little toy ones , but a decent size :)

e-Magnets UK.

A Sheffield-based company.

I've used them in the past. Not sure if you can just go and collect one though.

http://e-magnetsuk.com/

Edited by Bandylegs
Poor typing

I need a magnet to check my aluminium cans, anyone know where they sell them ? Not the little toy ones , but a decent size :)

Is aluminium magnetic!? :huh: Why do you need to check your aluminium cans in the first place ... do you collect them? :huh:

Is aluminium magnetic!? :huh: Why do you need to check your aluminium cans in the first place ... do you collect them? :huh:

Aluminium cans are not magnetic, steel cans are... You use a magnet to check which is which before recycling :)

Aluminium cans are not magnetic, steel cans are... You use a magnet to check which is which before recycling :)

Errrm! ... so you don't really need a big magnet to check your aluminium cans? :huh:

Maybe your thread should be 'I don't want a really big magnet to check my aluminium cans' ... makes more sense! :D

Errrm! ... so you don't really need a big magnet to check your aluminium cans? :huh:

Maybe your thread should be 'I don't want a really big magnet to check my aluminium cans' ... makes more sense! :D

To check the aluminium cans are not steel, I presume

To check the aluminium cans are not steel, I presume

Sorry ... just being pedantic and sarcastic ... ignore me! (think Maplins sell them) :)

CERMAG sheffield will make any size you want they have a web sight

thanks bandylegs, e magnets sorted me out straight away. :)