Jump to content

Little things that make you smile

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Did Ken point you to the long three pronged fork section?

That makes me smile.

When I was a kid, mi dad used the old toasting fork to toast bread on the old coal fire, I swear to this day I have never tasted toast like mi dad did.  Proper toast was"nt it, loads of butter, I can still taste it.. like chucking a few potatoes in the bonfire, then eating em covered in ash (not me the spuds) they do em in the microwave now, never live have they Mr T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember toasting bread in front of the coal fire on the long handled fork.  The toast used to have a lovely smokey taste ..... that's if you didn't lose it off the end of the fork into the fire !!     🤣

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, francypants said:

I remember toasting bread in front of the coal fire on the long handled fork.  The toast used to have a lovely smokey taste ..... that's if you didn't lose it off the end of the fork into the fire !!     🤣

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I used to do it until quite recently when I had my trailer(caravan) up north. I always lit a campfire in the morning and cooked some breakfast items on it including toast on a long fork. Also used the fork for hot dogs and marshmallows at night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having a smile :hihi:

 

On another thread ,

we have a pretend nurse giving advice to a fully qualified nurse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Having a smile :hihi:

 

On another thread ,

we have a pretend nurse giving advice to a fully qualified nurse.

👩‍⚕️     Enema anybody  ?    🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, francypants said:

👩‍⚕️     Enema anybody  ?    🤣

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<🏃‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.