Countdown to Christmas

I love it.

This year I'm really enjoying bargain hunting:)

My best bargain so far is an england shirt for nephew for £3.49:) and one for his dad, XL for £4.49

I got an england shirt for £3.49 from a sport and save :)

I also got a nintendo wii for my little boy (ok maybe for myself too) from a freebie site costing a sum total of £0.00 .... lol

Thats a bargain :)

Just gotta get sumat for the missus now ... i was thinking about some marigolds and washing up liquid :nod:

I pick up small gifts all year round on sale, wrap them up,tag them, then I'm done by Christmas comes around, I'm working Christmas day again from noon till 8pm so it's going to be quite.

I've started making my list of things to buy but so far I haven't bought any of the presents on that list.

They've started putting up Christmas decorations in town since last Monday.

since there is no evidence whatever of the real birthdate of Christ
We do know it wasn't December 25th

i bought my first present today, well i ordered it online :) know what i am getting my parents but i have 10 others to buy for and i don't have a clue :(

i have been buying stuff for a couple of months now, i usually leave it till last minute but i am liking this starting early business cause i been buying stuff in sales and also been searching the net for bargain prices and ordering now.

got a dvd box set for £15.93 from asda online which was originally £49.99 and still sells on play for £29.99!

i have been buying stuff for a couple of months now, i usually leave it till last minute but i am liking this starting early business cause i been buying stuff in sales and also been searching the net for bargain prices and ordering now.

got a dvd box set for £15.93 from asda online which was originally £49.99 and still sells on play for £29.99!

Its a great idea to get presents now as the sales are quite good.We will have to buy them anyway soit might as well be when there isnt a mad rush!

Not if you work in a shop it's not.

You work late on xmas eve and have to work boxing day. If the saddos could just take some days off shopping each year, then the shop workers could get a break as well.

i don't work in a shop and i am lucky enough to get nearly 2 weeks off at christmas, i agree the shops should close for a few days after christmas as i for 1 have had enough of shopping by then

I'm looking forward to Christmas. I've bought a few presents so far, and usually have them all bought before the last minute rush sets in. I do like to go shopping on Christmas Eve, but it's nice to go knowing you don't have to panic about buying stuff. I can't imagine disliking Christmas :huh: although I know some people do.