God I hope Obama wins! (OBAA-MA! OBAA-MA!)

Where do you stand with regards to Senator Barack Obama?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand with regards to Senator Barack Obama?

i'm thinking a few people need to take double the dose :)

(nb; sol does NOT, in any shape or form, condone the use of prozac)

More like swallow the entire bottle.

Just came back from voting. I've done my duty so now we just wait and see what happens. There were only about 30 people in line when I got to my voting place but the line was pretty long when I left. Record turn out at the polls for this election.

Think I will be up pretty late tonite watching the early poll results!

Was the form 17 pages long?

More like swallow the entire bottle.

you naaawhati'msayin! :D

Was the form 17 pages long?

I overheard on of the workers stating that if they printed out the forums they would be about that length, but my voting was all done by touch screen computer. It amounted to about 8 pages on the computer but that included President, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, District candidates for Congress, Attorney General, Secretary of State and Commissioners of Labor, Insurance and Agriculture and many more. Plus bonds for road improvement, housing improvement, parks and recreation bonds, etc. Very long indeed. It takes about 15 minutes to complete the voting if you don't vote a straight ticket.

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

Solomon, your displays are very phoney, you have no idea why you like the guy...Oh! AAWWWSOME I forgot, I'm sure you can bring attention to your self some other way, you sound lonely, why not go to a forum meet ?

baaahhhh baaahhhh baaahhhh baaahhhh :rolleyes:

Almost there kid! Almost there! Give me an O and a MA ObaaahhhhMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

Solomon, your displays are very phoney, you have no idea why you like the guy...Oh! AAWWWSOME I forgot, I'm sure you can bring attention to your self some other way, you sound lonely, why not go to a forum meet ?

ben's not lonely, he's got me, bill (or is it the other way round). Together we're spreading the word because all the cool kids are voting for OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

:thumbsup:

Aw, at least save the bitterness 'til after the Republican defeat is made official :hihi: .

:hihi::hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

They aren't all they are cracked up to be.:hihi:

ET, GMT, local time, what?

Its all in US times, local. Not all states listed are in the same time zone (EST, CST, MST/PST)

EST is 5 hours behind

CST is 6

MST is 7

PST is 8