Looking for Peter Owen Jones paintings

Can you remember whats in the picture to give us a clue?

Can you remember whats in the picture to give us a clue?
No,unfortunately I don't recall which area it shows.The ones I now have are Midland Bank Commonside;Moorhead;Pinstone St;Coles Corner;Abbeydale Cinema;Fargate;''Passing Greeting'' (Junction of Abbey Lane & Abbeydale Road South);''One Fine Morning'' (Abbey Lane in the snow);Earl Grey pub (Ecclesall Rd) & A.N.Other which I am having framed at present...so it's not one of those.

No,unfortunately I don't recall which area it shows.The ones I now have are Midland Bank Commonside;Moorhead;Pinstone St;Coles Corner;Abbeydale Cinema;Fargate;''Passing Greeting'' (Junction of Abbey Lane & Abbeydale Road South);''One Fine Morning'' (Abbey Lane in the snow);Earl Grey pub (Ecclesall Rd) & A.N.Other which I am having framed at present...so it's not one of those.

could it be "sheaf st" where a couple of buses are passing the train station at dusk, on a wet evening. I think this was one of the first prints to be available early 80"s. They were on sale at £12 from the bus travel information shop in the Hole in the Road. Probably worth a few bob now??;)

could it be "sheaf st" where a couple of buses are passing the train station at dusk, on a wet evening. I think this was one of the first prints to be available early 80"s. They were on sale at £12 from the bus travel information shop in the Hole in the Road. Probably worth a few bob now??;)

U might be right.Hopefully I'll find out one day...

My picture of Coles Corner is still available and my mum also has Sheaf Street that she is trying to sell. It's number 151 of 500 and it shows Sheffield transport of the 1950s by the Midland train station. She only mentioned it to me briefly so I don't know how much she wants for it or whether she has a photo but I'll ask her if you are interested.

My picture of Coles Corner is still available and my mum also has Sheaf Street that she is trying to sell. It's number 151 of 500 and it shows Sheffield transport of the 1950s by the Midland train station. She only mentioned it to me briefly so I don't know how much she wants for it or whether she has a photo but I'll ask her if you are interested.

Very interested in Sheaf St if u could ask her please.Thanks.

I've just left a voicemail message for her to let me know the price and get a photo sorted asap! Hopefully I'll have something tomorrow. Can you send me an email address or contact details of where I can send the photo please?

If you prefer, if you can send me your phone number, I could ask her to call you about it. Absolutely no obligation, of course.

I've just left a voicemail message for her to let me know the price and get a photo sorted asap! Hopefully I'll have something tomorrow. Can you send me an email address or contact details of where I can send the photo please?
Hi,I dont know how to send messages via the forum.Could u send me one then I can reply with my phone no.?Thanks.

Hello

I've sent you a private message with my mum's phone number so you can call her if you're still interested in the picture, which you can view by following this link:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii11/Choccychum/PeterOwenJones-SheafStreet.jpg[/url].

My mum has suggested a price of £170 for the picture, as it has just been professionally framed. I hope that's OK with you.

Thanks for your interest :)

Hi Rocklegend

I just wondered if you wanted any more information about the picture. My mum says it has been signed by Peter Owen Jones himself, which makes it more rare and valuable. I know you were keen on it before, so I hope I haven't put you off it.

With thanks to Chocstar, I now have another P.O.Jones picture in my collection although I am still no nearer finding the one I saw before...:help: