Looking for Peter Owen Jones paintings

I bought two great prints from the website, now gone, run I presume by his daughter. One is 'Suburban Echoes' - Millhouses rail bridge that I knew well as a kid, but would love to have a few more if anyone knows where they can be obtained.

Hi, if anyone is still looking for Peter Owen Jones’ work, I have several limited edition prints and some originals:

PRINTS:
The Junction

The Eight o’clock Performance

Back to Work 

Early Visitors

Winster

Midland Morning 

ORIGINALS:

Baslow Church from School Lane 6.4.1980

St Martin’s Stoney Middleton

Winter scene 1958

message me if interested - looking to sell

My father is looking to sell his framed print of   "In Glorious Technicolour"   he has no 89 of the 500.

However he lives down in Cornwall ( should ) anyone be holidaying down here at any time, and might be interested?  

I know he's not willing to post, due to it's size, but I know it's in absolute tip top condition.  

Hello all,

Grandson of Peter Owen Jones here, just dropping a message to point people towards the website if they are keen on buying prints. I saw a few people also mentioned the postcards, I know we do still have some that could probably be sold. Some POJ stock may be returning to the Crich Tramway Village soon too.

http://www.peterowenjonespaintings.com/sheffield-prints.html

http://www.peterowenjonespaintings.com/railway-prints.html

If you have any issues with the website (its very simply), try the email at the bottom. Its my mother, Peter's daughter, Helena that runs all this, but worst comes to worst just send me a private message here and I'll get back to you and try to help out.

Edited by Jhutton

On 27/03/2005 at 16:54, redlionblade said:

Does anyone have any prints of the late P.O.Jones?He taught me art in the 70s and released about 8 of his pictures in prints of 500.I managed to obtain the ones of Fargate;The Old Bank;Moorhead;Coles Corner and Pinstone St but cant find the others.

Get yourself around the charity shops, I’ve picked up signed limited edition prints by Cunningham, Gorman and Scarborough for very little cost, will keep an eye out for PO Jones.

I have about a dozen of his prints which are available.

On 14/06/2006 at 22:22, Cliffhanger said:

POJ also taught me in the 70's at KES. Sadly I was a hopeless case, but he was often beavering away on one of his own works at the back of the room. As these always involved one or both of my great loves - Sheffield and steam, this more than compensated for trying to get to grips with perspective and the like. I was fortunate to meet him again many years later at an exhibition and only wish I could have afforded an original. One of life's true gents, and one of the best in his field IMHO. For those wanting to see more, and maybe buy a print, I found this website. Enjoy! http://www.peterowenjones.co.uk/gallery.asp

I remember him from then, too.

Confession: he's the only artist over whom I have been sick.

Upset stomach; queue to see teacher; delay in reaching front to ask permission to be excused.

He caught the lot on his trousers. What can I say?

I have 'in town yesterday' for sale.

It's a signed limited edition.  836 / 850

I just love POJ's pictures and have 2 of this. 

I have, therefore, put one of them on Ebay so others can also enjoy his creative talent. 

It has just come back from being professionally cleaned - glass inside and out and frame.

It is very bright and has a nice frame.

To find it, insert this item number in the search box:  324694546059

It's collection only from north Sheffield and I am open to offers.