Gym Prices in Sheffield.

I pay £26.95 a month at fitness first for training anytime ..

a few? We'll all be dead by the time she reaches 55

The cheek! Im older than you!

Was thinking about a pay-per-use gym, where are they in Sheffield, and how much are they?

Thinking about it would actually prefer somewhere quieter so any recommendations?

I go to wisewood sports college, which is in the S6 area and you can pay as you go which is £4 or you can pay monthly which is about twenty five pounds a month.

The cheek! Im older than you!

Was thinking about a pay-per-use gym, where are they in Sheffield, and how much are they?

Thinking about it would actually prefer somewhere quieter so any recommendations?

Cheek :confused: Yeah and my point still stands, we'll all have reached doom in 40 odd years; what with global warming, hardon colliders etc.

I use fitness unlimited (mainly Ponds Forge but you can use all the others too: Hillsborough, Don Valley and Concord)

It is busy between 5 - 7 because everybody goes after work but it's open from 7am - 10pm and its generally quite quiet which is nice. They have just had a big refurb too so everythings excellent.

I am on the unlimited membership so pay £23 something because I get a discount for where I work.

Parking at Ponds Forge is 85p between 6am - 9 am and 5.30 pm - 8.30 pm ish!!!

Other times it is £1.35.

Or Free at Hillsborough!

Its brill tho i only signed up for 3 months initially and i am really enjoying it! x

You can pay per session there too i think its around £5 ish a session.

Hope that helps! x

I use fitness unlimited (mainly Ponds Forge but you can use all the others too: Hillsborough, Don Valley and Concord)

It is busy between 5 - 7 because everybody goes after work but it's open from 7am - 10pm and its generally quite quiet which is nice. They have just had a big refurb too so everythings excellent.

I am on the unlimited membership so pay £23 something because I get a discount for where I work.

Parking at Ponds Forge is 85p between 6am - 9 am and 5.30 pm - 8.30 pm ish!!!

Other times it is £1.35.

Or Free at Hillsborough!

Its brill tho i only signed up for 3 months initially and i am really enjoying it! x

Yes i agree very good on the same deal but use don valley most days

go to

personal trainers inc.

9, Greenock St,

Sheffield,

South Yorkshire

S6 4NB

Better than any of the big gyms. you will achieve far more with them. i did a bit of boxing with them a couple of year ago. Really nice and friendly people.

Hilton do £33 a month with pool

£33?! I pay £38! The cheek of it!

I have recently joined this class which started last week

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=4183488#post4183488

The excersises that are used are very effective, and despite being a member of various gyms for many years, have never seen some of the excersises used, especially the abs work. The class has a friendly atmosphere as well.

Although the class lacks the facilitys such as a pool and coffee bar, the effectiveness of the workout so far seem to far outweigh the downside of a lack of coffee bar, jacuzzi, pool etc....

Excellent value for money, and based on what I've seen, very effective