Don Valley Sports Academy

Hi has anyone held a party at the Don Valley Sports academy. I am thinking of holding a wedding reception there and i just wanted to know if the room was ok???

hi there is this the room thats just down from don valley thats really nothing to do with don valley if it is i didnt like it if thats any use to you.If you are looking for a free room let me know date and i will find you a better one hope this helps sarah xxxx

hi sarah. thanks, we were going to go and have a look tonight but we drove past it the other night and i didn't like the look of the outside so we didn't bother. we have now found a room, but thanks for your help

dont judge a book by its cover looks may be deceiving been in it before and it was a good night .

Hi has anyone held a party at the Don Valley Sports academy. I am thinking of holding a wedding reception there and i just wanted to know if the room was ok???

My friend had a party there and it was great so much so that i have just booked it. Its a bit out of the way and looks rough from the outside but the room is lovely and so is the lady that looksafter the bookings

has anyone got a number for these? i have been tryin get in contact with these all day and all it keeps doing is goin to BT 1571 really annoying tbh

has anyone got a number for these? i have been tryin get in contact with these all day and all it keeps doing is goin to BT 1571 really annoying tbh or details about the costs for it.

It's a dirty old shed selling Netto spirits at town centre prices.

Please - not for a wedding reception.