Where is the best place in Sheffield to drive for the sake of driving?

Thread is nearly two and a half years old.

Two years old it may be, but I still drive and would still find the thread useful!

True - it's from a time when we could afford to drive for the sake of it :-)

I have to admit that I don't leisure drive half as much as I used to but the occasional wander out on the roads just for the sake of it doesn't hurt does it :). (unless of course you go somewhere covered in pot holes, like um Sheffield!)

Bolsterstone valleys? i think that should be Ewden valley beautiful area and very under appreciated still sends goosebumps up and down my spine with most of the stunning views.

Never heard of these, will have a look. Thanks :).

Never heard of these, will have a look. Thanks :).

I'm lucky enough to have a friend that lives in Ewden Valley and it is beautiful. Just to sit on her patio and drink in the beauty, the noises(even the silence at times), the walks, everything about it. Don't like to come home lol

I'm lucky enough to have a friend that lives in Ewden Valley and it is beautiful. Just to sit on her patio and drink in the beauty, the noises(even the silence at times), the walks, everything about it. Don't like to come home lol

I've just been looking through some images of it on Google. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Definitely going to make the trip there soon.

wish i could just waste money on fuel for the sake of it lol