Joe Scarborough Prints

I'm looking for a Joe Scarborough print called "Golden Jubilee" does anybody have one or know where I can get one? Thanks

Do you know his address, so I can write to him?

I'm in the final stages of writing an academic text, the topic of which will hopefully capture his imagination, and a really small sketch/print for the front cover would be great. Here's hoping..........

Joe Scarborough

c/o Calder Valley Marine

Victoria Quays

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S2 5SY

:thumbsup:

We have 2 prints signed by Joe we were given them on our weddind day as a gift,Joe signed and wished us well on them both and dated the day we got married ,which was 25 years last Sept WE HAVE MATCH OF THE DAY,AND A DAY OUT FROM THE WHITE ROSE,

I be curious to what value these would be ,looking at these post maybe i need to insure them? any advice?

cheers mand

Many, many yeas ago whan I was "young" back in 1988 I ran the Sheffield marathon.

That particular year a Joe Scarborough print was distributed called "The Friendly One."

Anyone know anything about that - don't suppose it's particularly valuable, just curious.

Thanks.

I ran the half marathon that day and the print is framed and hanging on my study wall. i remember at one of the pre race information meetings (Bramall lane I think) Joe gave us a talk on the painting. said he could not paint heads so everyone had a bucket for a head.

my time was 2 hours 35 minutes. my goal was to run the 1/2 in the same time as the full was run. full was done in 2 hours 28 minutes, so that was near enough for me. have not run since.

Hi

I'm dragging up an old thread but does anyone know the christian name of Joes artist nephew, I have some drawings of vintage cars drawn by E Sacrborough, I believe he's an illustrator and draws cars to go on calendars and similar stuff!

The drawings are very good and are on something like A2 paper..

Cheers, Biggsy :)

hi same as above sorry for dragging an old post up but does any 1 know where i can buy a print of 'school days'buy joe scarborough?

thanks

ive just bought the 1996 swimming championships one co signed by the lord mayor peter price number 461/500 paid £45 was told the frame was a £100 one so if thats true the print dosent really stand me at anything

We have Joe Scarborough print called come and play. I think the original hangs in the Crucible he painted it for the student games.

MarkyBaby....

Understand Terry's larger originals can be worth circa £2k these days...

Got a small original and two No1's of limo's myself, plus a signed print of St.Paul's area of London that I think he did for the Yank market only....

Lovely bloke, too.....

I have just bought two small Terry Gorman pictures , one is Bakers Pool 1986. The pictures are signed and the border has a pencil type signatures .Will these be prints ? How can you tell ?

Thanks

I wonder what happened to Joe's painting that hung in the Castle Market .it was around 30 ft long by 10ft high and took many months to paint ,maybe it has been moved to the new Moor Market.

I think, it maybe the one that is in Weston Park Museum.

Edited by bazjea

I have just bought two small Terry Gorman pictures , one is Bakers Pool 1986. The pictures are signed and the border has a pencil type signatures .Will these be prints ? How can you tell ?

Thanks

Limited prints will have a number, something like… 210 / 500 which would mean print number 210 of 500. open run prints have no number