Joe Scarborough Prints

I recently sold a signed Joe Scarborough print on Ebay for £32. This was his 'Come and Play' painting and was around 700/750.

MarkyBaby....

Understand Terry's larger originals can be worth circa £2k these days...

Got a small original and two No1's of limo's myself, plus a signed print of St.Paul's area of London that I think he did for the Yank market only....

Lovely bloke, too.....

Perhaps you could talk to Joe himself he seems approachable and only lives on the canal.

Do you know his address, so I can write to him?

I'm in the final stages of writing an academic text, the topic of which will hopefully capture his imagination, and a really small sketch/print for the front cover would be great. Here's hoping..........

Originally posted by Bartski

Anyone know where i can buy a joe scarborough print.. drop us line pls.

Have you tried MO'S shop on Shortridge street [ MOMENTOS] Attercliffe.

he has a wide variety of all prints including George Cunningham's, he even sells frames.

I have a couple of Terry Gorman prints. Bought them, never framed them because when I thought about it they weren't really my thing. One is featuring a football special tram or bus and a star placard. Bought it for o/h as blades were mentioned. He wasnt keen either.

I met him when I was about ten and got him to paint a little man for me and sign it. Cheeky huh?

Annoying thing is I have no idea where it is any more...

D'oh! Could have sold it on ebay and made millions!

Joe's signed limited edition prints go for around 20-40 on Ebay. Does anyone know how to get in contact with Joe, as I am interested in him doing a commision for me. Please reply to my e-mail dannydjm@tiscali.co.uk

Anybody wanting to speak to him should try wandering around the canal basin. He lives on the canal as PaulTansley mentioned in his post. He is very approachable, I met him in a small art gallery once and we were chatting away without me realising who he was at first :huh: !!!

Anybody wanting to speak to him should try wandering around the canal basin. He lives on the canal as PaulTansley mentioned in his post. He is very approachable, I met him in a small art gallery once and we were chatting away without me realising who he was at first :huh: !!!

yeah hes a down to earth bloke, me and everyone else in his daughters class (going back a while ) were given a couple of prints, i think they were signed, cant find them for love nor money...shame.

Many, many yeas ago whan I was "young" back in 1988 I ran the Sheffield marathon.

That particular year a Joe Scarborough print was distributed called "The Friendly One."

Anyone know anything about that - don't suppose it's particularly valuable, just curious.

Thanks.

My fella lived opposite joe and was friends with Andrew his son.My mother in law was given one of joe's first paintings, After a few years joe asked her if he could have it back.She said she couldn't find it but she daren't tell him she had chucked it!