Joe Scarborough Prints

I have a number of Joe Scarborough prints one inparticular is numbered one 70/500 and signed by Joe. Anyone know if the signed one is valuable??

check out this link may be of some helphttp://www.patjohnsonsgallery.co.uk/subprod/personal-collection-0001124.aspx

Joe's paintings are selling on Ebay.

I have seen the 2 on ebay but neither are signed by the artist or numbered. I have emailed the link provided by fox20thc and am awaitng a reply. Thanks

I have a Joe Scarborough signed print No.240/500 called Evening Papers at Hillsborough Corner, I was wondering about its value myself.

I'd never heard of this artist until last summer when we were on holiday on Zante island in Greece..in a resort called Tsilivi.

We went into this bar called 'Tizzies' and the guy who own it had a Sheffield Wednesday shirt on - we got chatting and he said he was his son!!!

Hi

just a warning to anyone searching for joe scarborough prints as i have, the pat johnson gallery are not authentic prints i bought 4 and had to have a refund. They are very poor quality. There is not a main seller for Joe as most prints are owned by the actual person who has the original piece of art and most prints will have been limited at the time the prints were produced. I sell Joe's prints myself on ebay and do have access to information from Joe so if i can be of help, drop me a line at Breesy476@hotamil.com

thanks

breesy476

Joe Scaborough did actually have prints. My sister used to work for him. Iasked her if you could send me one, and she sent four, courtesy of Joe.

Sorry my response should have read, I asked her to send me one.

Anyone know where i can buy a joe scarborough print.. drop us line pls.

Out of interest, the prints that bear numbers and signatures are 'limited editions' ("limo's") and are more sought after than 'just ordinary' prints... (This applies of course to all artists, not just JS!)

So your 70/500 is the seventieth of a run of five hundred ....

Terry Gorman is another superb Sheffield artist and his prints (and originals if you can get 'em!) are also sought after.

Originally posted by RiffRaff

Terry Gorman is another superb Sheffield artist and his prints (and originals if you can get 'em!) are also sought after.

Does anyone know how much a Terry Gorman original is worth nowadays?

I own the original painting of the crossroads at Hillsborough.

It's not for sale but I was just curious