The who can tell

cat631

Their cat used to pee in our entry!!!!

I'd forgotten we used to have an Entry as well. Also a back yard.

Now he have a Passageway to our Patio.

I remember it well Skippy.......and the dog!!!

Hi everyone, just found this site.

Lived in Clevedon St until about 1967. Did anyone live in the area?

Hi everyone, just found this site.

Lived in Clevedon St until about 1967. Did anyone live in the area?

Hi amycot, try the "anyone from Grimesthorpe thread" there are quite a few on there, I myself was born on Bland St. and lived there 'till they pulled them down. :thumbsup:

Hi

I was born on Bland St in the 'Alms Houses' moved toClavedon St when I was about 5.Do you remember the Smith family on Bland St?

Hi

I was born on Bland St in the 'Alms Houses' moved toClavedon St when I was about 5.Do you remember the Smith family on Bland St?

do you mean the Smiths with Harry ,Bonzo and John? or the ones who lived at no. 42?

Not sure, all I know is the mother was called Rose and there was a Lorraine and Billy.

Not sure, all I know is the mother was called Rose and there was a Lorraine and Billy.

Hi amycot the Smiths you mean lived in Lincoln Place, Roy, Lorrain and Billy, we shared the same yard, I went to school with Billy and we knocked about together from being kids to leaving the area, sadly Roy passed away quite a few years ago.

Hi amycot, try the "anyone from Grimesthorpe thread" there are quite a few on there, I myself was born on Bland St. and lived there 'till they pulled them down. :thumbsup:

Do you know the Sheldons who lived on Bland St. and the Askhams?

POPT you forgot to mention the Victoria on the corner opposite the Grimesthorpe club.Or was THAT the Wellington.

Edited by Kidorry
added text

Do you know the Sheldons who lived on Bland St. and the Askhams?

yes I know Kenny,Carol and Maureen very well, they lived next door to my grandmother in the top house in the yard, Pat Askam was a very good friend of my sister, they knocked about together a lot, I remember she used to wear a jumper with her name across her chest "PAT" (very evocative) :hihi: Kenny lives round the corner from me, he married the girl who used to live next door to my wife on Shirecliffe, small world.