Un-usual response from Traffic Police?

Where can you complain about police service?

Try your wardrobe - if this fails, the third drawer down in your wifes dressing table might do the trick. We always resort to these places as it saves loads of time and money - for the same result!! :nod:

troubledjoe has the answer.

We just have to have trust.

Why is it you people don't seem have much trust in our police?

troubledjoe has the answer.

We just have to have trust.

Why is it you people don't seem have much trust in our police?

what a grown up and open minded responce.... well done:)

Just thought, maybe the incident has to be phoned in before they can act on it????

Are you joking?

I can just picture it now, a bloke being stabbed next to a copper and the assailant running off down the street while the policeman hops up and down shouting 'phone it in, phone it in!' camply.....

ultimately unless the OP followed the vehicle to see if another police mobiel turned up, they cant really say for certain what the outcome was. It often looks as though the police are just "driving" around, when they are infact going to a prioriy job (that doesnt need blue lights), going to take a statement/ collect CCTV or whatever. To just assume the officers did nothing is wrong, and though i can understand why people do it..... perhaps people ought to think a little bit more about things before jumping to conclusions.

well i dont for one second think they were going to do another job, and why take police off the streets to go collect cctv etc.. shouldnt they have other offices doin that? if they are a TRAFFIC POLICE then there job is on the ROAD... (just my opinion)

i agree with everyone else on here the police are useless and they wonder why the public are far from arsed to help them when they want it! if they was to do there job right then we would help them more when asked.. me as my own OPINION.. they are useless and get paid far too much for what they actually do.. has crime gone down in the last 2 years?. NO. so what are they actually doing with tax payers money?

if they are a TRAFFIC POLICE then there job is on the ROAD... (just my opinion)

i agree with everyone else on here the police are useless

The job of traffic police is widespread and not just on the road. When there were riots in Toxteth, for instance, many S. Yorkshire and Derbyshire traffic cops were sent up there to to put their heads in the way of some scallies foot.

From what i've read on the forum, people are not that anti-police. They are just sick of crime.

And finally, from the police I've known, they LOVE their jobs - to a point of course. Some cops will have different judgements - i.e - whether to "let this one go" or book them, but to imply that they followed a car that appears dangerous, then drive off in the other direction because they somehow 'couldn't be arsed' is ridiculous and incredibly naive.

well i dont for one second think they were going to do another job, and why take police off the streets to go collect cctv etc.. shouldnt they have other offices doin that? if they are a TRAFFIC POLICE then there job is on the ROAD... (just my opinion)

i agree with everyone else on here the police are useless and they wonder why the public are far from arsed to help them when they want it! if they was to do there job right then we would help them more when asked.. me as my own OPINION.. they are useless and get paid far too much for what they actually do.. has crime gone down in the last 2 years?. NO. so what are they actually doing with tax payers money?

well this isnt about "OPINION" sweetheart, it's about fact! From your previous posts it is CLEAR that you don't actually know anything about the police, law and order. YOU have no way of knowing what else those officers were doing that day? why would traffic officeRs have other people to take statements for their traffic related crimes?

No matter how well the police do, it would not alter the fact that there are some ignorant, small/ criminally minded people out there that woudn't help the police. Because the police stand for the opposite of those individuals themselves. The problem is you silly little girl, that in not "HELPING" the police more.... your actually letting the victim down.

What do you do for a living please?

i know, it's terrible. how dare police officers wear sunglasses to stop themselves being dazzled.

what a grown up and open minded response , well done .

LOL...some folk eh???? Why on earth are we worried about what the police actually do and why? Are they bothered about what we are doing unless we are extremely naughty.....er Think not! Oooooh I may have to do something naughty now just to give them something to do....lol

Come to think of it, I'll bet if I were extremely naughty, they would have no time to deal and have better things to do......so I may just go for a quick streak round our estate..lol, rob a bank and injure a hoddy while I'm at it, by poking his eye out as I run past cos it's a bit cold..lol

Where can you complain about police service?

Try your wardrobe - if this fails, the third drawer down in your wifes dressing table might do the trick. We always resort to these places as it saves loads of time and money - for the same result!! :nod:

How did you know my wifes dressing table has police complaint procedure forms?