A famous person who you met

Paul McCartney. Now hes REALLY famous.:)

My dad worked on all those puppet programs like "joe 90" and thunderbirds at pinewood studios and he met lots of people his favourite was Roger Moore who he said was a proper gentleman and treated everyone really well.

The person he disliked the most was a bloke whose name i can't remember but he was in a film called "Doppelgänger" for which my dad helped make the spaceship.

My sister once stood in a que in tescos behind Orlando Bloom and she wondered why people seemed to be paying a lot of attention to him, she thought they were being very rude taking pictures with mobiles it wasn't until later she realised who it was.

She also met Mel B from the spice girls gerry too and Ulrika Johnson and Steve redgrave and others i forgot she mentioned.

Oh and for those of a more cult film leaning she often sees the bloke who created the lord of the rings cartoon who is still a bit bitter that he never got to make the second half.

I see Timmy Mallet fairly often but i don't think that is much of a claim compared with my family.

My mum met Rolf Harris while out walking and gave him a big hug apparently he's a lovely bloke.

i met martin johnson england rugby captain in majorca the year england won the world cup . really great bloke allways had time for the average guy that played at the lower levels

I bumped into Una Stubbs [who?] in a Covent Garden bookshop and got all tonguetied and tingly, and more recently to that woman who plays Audrey in Corrie on Euston Station [ain't I the lucky one!].

Edited by horribleblob

My OH met Laurence Lewellen Bowen, he was coming out of the mens toilets, my OH commented that his sleeves were surprisingly dry!

Ive met George Clooney, but only in my dreams.:roll:

I've shook Nick Cleggs hand, but I'm not sure I should admit that anymore:suspect:

I've shook Nick Cleggs hand, but I'm not sure I should admit that anymore:suspect:

Well hes very famous now isnt he ?:hihi: