A famous person who you met

I sold a puppy to Cannon and Ball, well Tommy Cannon. A Rottweiler.

I once saw somebody from Coronation Street.

I also sold my car to a bloke who was in the papers accused of murdering his wife (although that's more infamous really!)

I met most of the welsh rugby team in 2000. Also met the woman who played Lindsay corkhill in brookside in Liverpool lime street station in 1997.

For a really random one, I've put liquid eyeliner on the nanny Anna Wolska from Brookside.

I've met a fair few famous people but not really seen any for ages.

My last big one was Joan Rivers in London a few weeks back and personally, for me chatting with Johnny from Twisted Wheel and my mate saying "How do you know him?" He came up to me lol! :love:

John cleese, probably someothers.

Phil Collins,Harry Secombe & Barbara Dickson

I have met a few snooker players, Hendry, Higgins, Dale, Swales, Doherty, loads of Reading players no one has probably heard of past and present, Alan Pardew, and yesterday I was in the audience of the Fashion Show and got rather close to the presenters (a rather skinny Abi Clancy) and Gabriella Chilme.

i served bez from happy mondays the other week an he looked right fit shame about the woman he was with:hihi:

Brett Anderson from Suede, years ago in Our Price in Doncaster. I fancied him back then :hihi:

I met Mal Meninga, Sean Edwards and both the Australian and GB test teams (all were wearing small towels and flip flops and in between gym and sauna at a hotel in Leeds) whilst at a business meeting one day.

I also met Frano Botica, who happened to be having lunch in the same restaurant as our team at another business meeting.

I was quite annoyed at the time that none of my work mates recognised any of the aforementioned people too.

EDIT- and I served the members of Def Leppard several times in the pub I used to work in.