Criminal damage case, advice please?

The police to em back to their parents and bailed em to attend the police station at a later date.

They sill hung around our house looking on to our garden from up a tree.

I'm more intrigued as to the nature of "fist camping".

Sounds kinky!

I'm more intrigued as to the nature of "fist camping".

Sounds kinky!

.....it's a Dutch thing....

A letter, addressed to Cherie Booth QC asking if she still thinks her Human Rights Legislation, or, to us, her Criminals Charter is for the betterment of our frankly ****** off society? Ask what she thinks.

Everyone knows there's only one way to get even and that's to take things into your own hands. Funnily enough, this way you'll actually get to see some police action but of course, they'll be sending in the entire force in a hurry to get you arrested and fined.

That's how it works now. "Tough on crime; tough on the causes of crime."

My arse.

We used to live on Queen Mary Road and had numerous car windows smashed and the door forced twice...

As soon as our 6 month tenancy was up we moved as far away from there as possible (Eckington infact lol).

All these people who claim the Manor isn't rough are either living in a dream world or are the one's causing all the trouble!

At least you were lucky enough to have SOME police interest...

I had a scooter stolen by a little scroat from Shiregreen. He was 15, with his 11 year old mate. It was taken at some point after midnight, found 24 hours later being driven by said lads with a bent chassis, slashed seats (as in cut with a knife - mindless) and smashed lights and mirrors. The lads promised it was the first time and they'd never do it again so the police let them off. Quite how they got through the armoured chain defeats me. Little scum-bags - they're now both old enough for a kicking...

In my case, complete let off; no criminal record of any sort. And left me with a £2k bill (at 21 having just bought my first house).

Following on about what action you can take...

Someone told me a story recently about lodging a CCJ against the kids once they turn 16. Apparently, it's like registering a charge against a house - i.e. making it clear to all that they owe you some money. Difficult to get a mortgage/finance with one outstanding. Could be worth considering. Not sure if it's a load of rubbish - friend of a friend type story...!

That's awful. I agree about trying to go for a civil claim (though to be honest I don't know anything about it.)

I feel really sorry for kids who are running wild in the middle of the night at that age. They've got a tiny chance of actually making something of their lives if their parents can't even keep them in the house at night. But I feel just as sorry for the people who have to put up with the fallout. :(

In my case, complete let off; no criminal record of any sort. And left me with a £2k bill (at 21 having just bought my first house).

obviously i dont know the in's and out's of your case. BUT if the police arrest an offender and they have the evidence in conjunction with an admission from the offender/s.... there is no way they would be "Let off". that simply does not happen. They may have recieved a warning/ reprimand. which is the lowest level punishment that can be given to an offender that admits a first offence. But they would not have been let off.

Do you have kids? If so, take them round to the offendors' houses and let them do the same, safe in the knowledge that they'll just get a slap on the wrist.