Racist Asian driver in meadowhall Why?

Oooo - good point.

I could have just been having a dig at muslims OR Allah (peace be upon him)/ OR all asians (as I am clearly of the mind that ANYONE of colour is muslim - hope the term, 'anyone of colour' is not too un-P.C.) or maybe I'm just a pig igerernent whitey who deplores all religion but especially Muslimish religions.

So I guess the answer to your question would be no and yes - (in a, 'couldn't give a toss eeeether way', kind of way).

hahah lovin this reply lol

that is so true and i think its discusting, i have been called a white <blank> before nothing happens but if you call them back all hell breaks loose...

this country is too soft when it comes to the whites majority.

If its not racist to call someone a white <blank> then i dont think it should be racist if you call someone a (see cant even put it, because it will be RACIST) but you get the drift...

so why is it white <blank> is NOT racist???

Who said it wasn't?

Why are so many people presuming that racist behaviour towards white people is acceptable? Don't you think that merely fuels paranoia?

For every white person shrugging off racist comments towards them there are just as many black folks doing the same...being on the receiving end is totally unacceptable, whatever colour the victim is.

Calm down cinders and you will go to the ball! :D

Very true only white british can be racist;)

Yeah too true! some of them even think that we are the foreigners of this country!

If she was generaly racist against whites she just wouldn't have stopped at the crossing

If something that a white had done annoyed her off then she might do this.

So she was being racist and prejudice and in the wrong but what had been done to her?

Ethnic minorities put up with a lot but we complain at the smallest thing where they are concerned.

I think you are almost trying to justify or excuse the driver's behaviour here. Regardless of the racism element - and whether she was somehow 'provoked' - you don't go abusing random people on the street.

And speaking of racism, if you reverse the words in your post, it comes across as quite racist in itself...

"If she was generaly racist against Asians she just wouldn't have stopped at the crossing

If something that a Asian had done annoyed her off then she might do this.

So she was being racist and prejudice and in the wrong but what had been done to her?

Anglo-Saxons put up with a lot but Asians complain at the smallest thing where they are concerned."

I think you are almost trying to justify or excuse the driver's behaviour here. Regardless of the racism element - and whether she was somehow 'provoked' - you don't go abusing random people on the street.

And speaking of racism, if you reverse the words in your post, it comes across as quite racist in itself...

"If she was generaly racist against Asians she just wouldn't have stopped at the crossing

If something that a Asian had done annoyed her off then she might do this.

Anglo-Saxons put up with a lot but Asians complain at the smallest thing where they are concerned."

I was mis quoted on this point earlier so maybe I didn't word it as well as I could.

I wasn't excusing the driver and did point out IMO she was in the wrong and being racist.

What I was trying to get people to think about is what someone may had done to her to put her in this mood. My partner would never be racist like this but I see how angry some people make her with their racism towards her and she usualy gets worse than what this person gave out.

So wasn't excusing her but just wanting to make people think someone may have done something worse to her.

I wasn't saying that this makes it ok, just seeing some of the rants I wanted to point out we may be worse if we had all the facts.

This makes no sense whatsoever, so would you say if a white person had stopped for say a black/asian family to cross but then said you <blanks> etc etc etc they wouldnt generally be racist just annoyed ? doubt it somehow.

You talk as though I have said it excuses her. I never said it excuses her.

Please see above post

are you a police officer?? because every thread about police i have seen you are defending them so much... police are USELESS and if she says she went to them and they wouldnt help what makes you think she is lying? or that they would be HAPPY to help her?? admit the police are useless and yes it does goe to the cps etc but it doesnt mean they shouldnt still go out and deal with it, this is why the public dont help the police because why should they? they get paid to protect us and no one can honestly say they do that......

how many stabbings this year?, how many shootings, street muggings, etc etc........ tell me were they are protecting us?

for a start "She" didnt post. it was the ladys husband. Yes i am a police officer, and therefore I am far better educated in points of law than you are. I know what im talking about.... you clearly don't. If you have the ability to actually read and digest what the male posting and i posted subsequntly, then you will see that what i did was advise him from my educated position on the possibility of why the police told his wife what they told her. The chap posting never actually said the police said they wouldnt help. He states that they said "frankly, there was little chance of anyone being arrested". Which from what he tell's us...seems to be correct. However, i personally think that his wife ought to have pursued her case.

you state that "yes it does goe to the cps etc but it doesnt mean they shouldnt still go out and deal with it".... but it can't go to the CPS without the police going and dealing with it. the CPS make their decision after the police have investigated. Again this is a clear indicator that you have no idea what you are talking about.

In relation to the tragic fatalities that we have had over the past year or so... please educate us in how the police could better serve the public???? What do YOU propose is done?

I can see a beautiful romance forming between you two on the SF

and then she could go to the policeman's ball :D

and then she could go to the policeman's ball :D

Yeah, and Troubledjoe, get her home for midnight.

AM note

I said last time that swearing wasn't tolerated, masked or not. Cut it out.

thought about it but at the end of the day it wont go anywhere,just would have liked to no why such an outburs in front of my daughter and also her kids

true,but she may have been caught on camera going through the red lights and mounting the kerb..a word to the police may just prompt them to check the camera tapes..