Racist Asian driver in meadowhall Why?

Would you like a spade?

Careful!!!

Don't you mean a hand held metal ground redeveloping device?

I'd report it, if only to have action taken against her for dangerous driving, obviously no regard for the law and therefore she is quite likely one day to injure someone or worse, probably hasn't even got a license so reporting her would keep her off the road full stop (Hopefully)

i was with my family today walking back to my car when a female asian driver stopped her dark blue picasso with a private reg to let us cross at the crossing, as she started to drive off she opened the window as she passed and shouted "you <blank> white <blank>" and then give us the middle finger, we just stood in shock as we couldnt believe it, she also had young children in her car,what happened next just proved what an idiot she was, she got stuck in traffic waiting at the lights and watched us walk passed her car get into mine and as she passed i was let out by the car behind her, she then mounted the pavement and drove through the red lights to get away, meadowhall way is full of red lights and further round we came up behind her again at the lights again she drove through the lights on red.

if you are a member on here could you just tell me why?

we also have your reg details which i could have put on here as well but refrained from.

I would report her to the Police & let them name & shame her. I think it says a lot about her as person with the foul & disgusting language she used; a horrible person who is ignorant & hateful. (who would want to be her :gag:)

Obviously she does not respect herself to come out with such nastiness.

I hope you are ok & though it is an awful & hurtful experience you have been through dont let mindless people like her get to you, they are not worth it.

Im afraid you will get nowhere - don't you know that "white" english law does not apply to asian drivers - they seem to be a law onto themselves and only respond to Sharia law ... they dont know the concept of yielding to people at crossings and courtesy - witness Abbeydale Rd any day - and then you probably really sent her over the edge when you displayed a decent sized white family ...

First of all who the frigg are you referring to as "they" (ignorant) & how does being Asian = Sharia Law :huh:

I am half ethnic and my views are not racist from one side or the other. My comments just reflect the way I see things and I think it is important to say what you think and not what you think sounds politically correct - PC also fuels racism I think. As I said before all racists are the same in essence and a detriment to society.

Well said, I also think PC has been a major factor in increasing racism. Anti-racism used to be about equality for all, now it is more about some being more equal than others and that has to change so we get back to the real meaning of equality rather than this PC nonsense.

I don't blame the OP for wanting to put it to bed though. Everyone knows the Daily Mail trawls on here for stories and I don't expect they want to get mixed up in that.

If something that a white had done annoyed her off then she might do this.

So she was being racist and prejudice and in the wrong but what had been done to her?

Are you insane? Abuse is abuse no matter who it is directed at. Right, someone burgled me last week so I'm off out to do some muggins and nick some Ipods and DVD players. What do you mean that's wrong? Someone did it to me first?

.... its quite great that she is able to drive a car here in this free country albiet grossly irresponsibly and putting children at risk - in some of the "mother" countries she would not even be allowed to drive a car !

Tru dat! Definitely

If she was generaly racist against whites she just wouldn't have stopped at the crossing

If something that a white had done annoyed her off then she might do this.

So she was being racist and prejudice and in the wrong but what had been done to her?

Ethnic minorities put up with a lot but we complain at the smallest thing where they are concerned.

But I didn't post my cry as a new thread, but when race is concerend it's diferent.

This makes no sense whatsoever, so would you say if a white person had stopped for say a black/asian family to cross but then said you <blanks> etc etc etc they wouldnt generally be racist just annoyed ? doubt it somehow.

Im afraid you will get nowhere - don't you know that "white" english law does not apply to asian drivers - they seem to be a law onto themselves and only respond to Sharia law ... they dont know the concept of yielding to people at crossings and courtesy - witness Abbeydale Rd any day - and then you probably really sent her over the edge when you displayed a decent sized white family ...

I have heard some crap in my time, but this takes some beating.

AM note

Please keep the language down. Masked swearing isn't tolerated on here, let alone the real stuff. If you can't debate without resorting to foul language, then just don't.

I don't want to have to ask the BigModBots to come around.

Thanks very much, for the last time everybody.

What comes around goes around is my attitude. People who drive like this wil eventually get caught. You could report her but if she is capable of driving with attitude she will get her come uppance one day. It just probably wont be this occasion.

There are too many cameras following our paths for only the innocent to get caught.

I have heard some crap in my time, but this takes some beating.

Absolutely. Utter claptrap. I have anectdotal evidence that would tend to refuse this anyway. Working ina predominantly Asian (Pakistani Muslim) area of town I have been pleasantly surprised to note that Asian drivers seem more willing to slow down/stop and allow me to cross the road than their white counterparts.