Racist Asian driver in meadowhall Why?

we also have your reg details which i could have put on here as well but refrained from.

Absolutely report her to the police, it'll cost you nothing and even if there isn't enough evidence to bring a charge it will cause her some inconvenience and embarrassment in being interviewed.

The most truthfull thing i have read on here for ages

..but it's not the truth

Im afraid you will get nowhere - don't you know that "white" english law does not apply to asian drivers - they seem to be a law onto themselves and only respond to Sharia law ... they dont know the concept of yielding to people at crossings and courtesy - witness Abbeydale Rd any day - and then you probably really sent her over the edge when you displayed a decent sized white family ...

You idiotic, racist idiot.

How does Asian = Sharia law? How does one obviously bad tempered idiot mean anything?

You idiotic, racist idiot.

How does Asian = Sharia law? How does one obviously bad tempered idiot mean anything?

an eejit is an eejit, no matter what the colour of their skin.

The most truthfull thing i have read on here for ages

Truthful? no, the daftest & most racist thing, really.

odd.

report the mindless so and so to the old bill. Although doubt they'd do anything as only white british people can be racist of course :roll: .

too true!!!

I would report it, if people have the defeatist attitude that 'nothing will be done anyway' then people will carry on getting away with this behaviour.

Also i work in the middle of an asian community and have never been made to feel uncomfortable as a white person. There are good and bad people out there and you can't pick them out based on ethnicity alone :rolleyes:

Very true only white british can be racist;)

What a load of rubbish.

It was supposed to be ironic, but there is a hint of truth to it. No one seems to find race attacks on white people nearly as serious as vice versa.

To be fair pt I would'nt say what dave said was racist.

It would be intresting if the op had retalliated in some way, would'nt be suprised if they ended up getting done for ''racial abuse'' or something.

Racism comes in all sorts of forms.

Of course it's serious, any race attack deserves to be treated that way.