Racist Asian driver in meadowhall Why?

On the forum in general or just on Asian threads ?

It's enshrined in the Forum rules, which can be seen at the bottom of each page.

The UK will end up like the middle east, give it 50 years or so and we'll be in turmoil!

THEY are more racist than us and THEY dont hide it before all the sad little do-gooders come on to slag me off I aint bothered cause you lot will know about it when it all kicks off and for the incident put it in the paper"Is there anything wrong with this post no swearing no threatening and no racist insults it's you lot that read into it":P

I don't see anything wrong in stating mine and probably a lot of other peoples view so lets see if the mod takes this off

can we please have a fair vote on here if possible to see what people think are we more racist than the others

I came across a very agressive Asian girl driver a few weeks ago at Firth Park. She had her window down and was almost snarling at other cars. I thought it was a Corsa but might have been wrong. It could have been the same car. She had the head gear on, pardon my ignorance but I don't know the name of the garment. Hopefully when she does crash, as she will, because she can't drive she will only harm herself.

I don't see anything wrong in stating mine and probably a lot of other peoples view so lets see if the mod takes this off

They probably will for it being off topic

can we please have a fair vote on here if possible to see what people think are we more racist than the others

racism is the choice of each individual not illegal but not proffered i find that there is more racism from other races as we are brought up to take it :rolleyes:

one law for us another for everyone that ain't of the majority today, guarantee in a few years when there is more of a certain group they will not be shy in coming forwards of taking over the majority of today will become the minority of the future and why because some idiots in london thought about skimming some money off the british public years ago and even today letting them all in,come on why please do they come for the weather NO they don't. It's money money money and now that comfortable of living here they want to take over now.And at any point have I said who they are NO lets say the rest of the world so we don't upset people.thanks

Look at end of the day if we was invaded by I don't know martians I would say the same it is called standing up for yourself and for the future generations of our once great country or in the other case the world but at the end of the day it is COMMON SENSE. I would love for everyone to get along and love each other but that just dose not happen in the real world you can only be at peace with others like you not people of different cultures, Too many chefs spoil the broth? thanks

Racism is not defined by tribes or colour, it is an emotion of not liking someone because they are not from the same tribe/colour as you. I sypmathise witht he original poster but for every 1 instance shown here their is always another from the other side. personally i think the thread should be closed now. What matters is what happened and what happened happened. If we all argue on this board how is it going to help the original incident?

oh lets run away from another thread :rolleyes: