Racist Asian driver in meadowhall Why?

I, for one, welcome our Asian overlords.

..you acquiecse easily! :D

Dimitri, I think you've really misunderstood my post mate.

Apologies if I have - what did you mean by it all?

I don't know why my post has been removed but I'm just trying to point out that not all Asians - specifically muslims in this instance are as ignorant, uneducated and foul as the lady ( and I use that term lightly ) in question.

If I had been there and seen it, not forgetting I am muslim and from a Pakistani origin I would have given her a right mouthful. It's these kinds of neanderthal people that gives everyone a bad name.

...she got stuck in traffic waiting at the lights and watched us walk passed her car get into mine...

Should have taken this Allah sent opportunity to stroll up to her motor and ask what her problem was. It's surprising how quickly ignorance and aggression evaporate when you are face to face with these deadheads.

Both the asian lady in question and the OP had just come out of Meadowhell....surely, we know that tempers certainly fray when you've just spent a few hours in there!:hihi:

As regards calling the police, seriously, it's a waste of time. My wife had a run-in with a woman at Blonk Street petrol station a couple of years back. She obviously wanted to play the gangsta simply because my wife had 'beaten' her to a vacant petrol pump.

In the shop when paying, Mizz Gangsta comes up effing and blindin' and picks up a large crate threatening to throw it at my missus. Damages some of the shop's display and clears off.

Oh and yes, she got on her mobile bigging it up that her posse would come down and sort her out.

Yes, it was captured on CCTV, but funnily enough, it's staggering how often the quality is deemed insufficient to be brought as evidence to a court of law. My wife went to make a statement and was told that frankly, there was little chance of anyone being arrested.

Infact, I'd go so far as to reckon that the police know who this person is, probably where she lives but well, she's still out there, no doubt sizing up her next victim to abuse.

The message being, we're simply to accept this as the norm.

not at all. it IS surprising how bad CCTV often is. that is down the business that owns it. CCTV is generally of little use unless it is high qualiry and therefore provides good evidence. I can only imagine that the shop keeper in question didn't want to get involved either, so that appears to rule out the only witness.

if that is the case, the police were not saying they wouldnt help your wife, im sure they would have been happy to do so. BUT what they were doing, with the benefit of their experience in dealing with the CPS, is advising that the chance of getting a positive result was very slim...which by the sound of it... it was. However it was down to your wife to decide whether to go ahead with a complaint...so surely you cant blame the police for your wifes decision not to go ahead.

Should have taken this Allah sent opportunity to stroll up to her motor and ask what her problem was. It's surprising how quickly ignorance and aggression evaporate when you are face to face with these deadheads.

Are you a muslim or are you assuming she was?

odd.

report the mindless so and so to the old bill. Although doubt they'd do anything as only white british people can be racist of course :roll: .

that is so true and i think its discusting, i have been called a white <blank> before nothing happens but if you call them back all hell breaks loose...

this country is too soft when it comes to the whites majority.

If its not racist to call someone a white <blank> then i dont think it should be racist if you call someone a (see cant even put it, because it will be RACIST) but you get the drift...

so why is it white <blank> is NOT racist???

Report it, at the very least the police will appreciate the fines incurred from traffic violation, and you can sit back knowing you did your bit.

not at all. it IS surprising how bad CCTV often is. that is down the business that owns it. CCTV is generally of little use unless it is high qualiry and therefore provides good evidence. I can only imagine that the shop keeper in question didn't want to get involved either, so that appears to rule out the only witness.

if that is the case, the police were not saying they wouldnt help your wife, im sure they would have been happy to do so. BUT what they were doing, with the benefit of their experience in dealing with the CPS, is advising that the chance of getting a positive result was very slim...which by the sound of it... it was. However it was down to your wife to decide whether to go ahead with a complaint...so surely you cant blame the police for your wifes decision not to go ahead.

are you a police officer?? because every thread about police i have seen you are defending them so much... police are USELESS and if she says she went to them and they wouldnt help what makes you think she is lying? or that they would be HAPPY to help her?? admit the police are useless and yes it does goe to the cps etc but it doesnt mean they shouldnt still go out and deal with it, this is why the public dont help the police because why should they? they get paid to protect us and no one can honestly say they do that......

how many stabbings this year?, how many shootings, street muggings, etc etc........ tell me were they are protecting us?

First of all who the frigg are you referring to as "they" (ignorant) & how does being Asian = Sharia Law :huh:

fine example here lol!

already stating ''they'' so we must be racist cos we say ''they'' but i call white people ''they'' too does this mean im racist to everyone??

every little thing u say these days is racist its a joke lol.. if sumone gives me abuse white, black, purple or green they are getting the exact same abuse back. if cant take it shouldnt give it!! call me what you want.

this country is in fear of saying anything just incase were classed as racist.. lol lol..........

Are you a muslim or are you assuming she was?

Oooo - good point.

I could have just been having a dig at muslims OR Allah (peace be upon him)/ OR all asians (as I am clearly of the mind that ANYONE of colour is muslim - hope the term, 'anyone of colour' is not too un-P.C.) or maybe I'm just a pig igerernent whitey who deplores all religion but especially Muslimish religions.

So I guess the answer to your question would be no and yes - (in a, 'couldn't give a toss eeeether way', kind of way).